Trouble at the End (32 fans banned) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trouble at the End (32 fans banned)

May 3, 2016
Hardly a riot get over it all down to pxxx poor stewarding they pat down with a wand at the Devonport end a 83 year old lady just in case she’s tooled up also causing horrendous ques but if your an away fan you can bring in a flare.These-stewards are not up to it embarrassing today watching Wigan go on the pitch we all know go on the pitch your nicked, they stood bye and watched pay peanuts you get monkeys.
What actual crowd control courses have the atteneded 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: GCH1965
Aug 10, 2006
It is not one incident though, It happened at Shrewsbury with scuffles outside the ground after the Argyle 'Yoof' provoked the home fans all game, it happened at Wimbledon with innocent fans attacked by Argyle followers (I will not call them fans) as they walked up Summerstown after the game and it happened outside the Lyndhurst/Devonport end after the Sheffield Wednesday Cup game. Unfortunately, the success we have achieved until recent games has attracted a minority of feral wannabe Danny Dyers to the club who seem to think that supporting a team means being abusive and violent when in a group and this makes them 'Hard Men'
what success.

Reactions: ping g5

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
How on earth is it the stewards fault? The blame sits with the meatheads involved, there is no argument.

Reactions: Mark Pedlar

Screen Corner

🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰🇭🇰
Dec 11, 2016
Balham, London.
That’s actually nonsense. Scroll to 12m30s where Wigan scored. There are no argyle fans in the “neutral zone” - a few turnstile operators were sat there that’s it when Wigan score, and Wigan then proceed to move the net - move into the neutral zone, run on the pitch and let off flares. At least be factual if bashing Argyles involvement in this https://youtu.be/7GQg7hfnntU
Another example of how the truth gets twisted to fit people's narrative. This was wrong from both sets of fans yet some fans will do anything to whine about argyle fans and blame them.

I was at a rugby game in Wales recently and saw plenty of isolated incidents throughout the day. People accepted this will happen when thousands of people are under the influence of alcohol and are very passionate. Unfortunately this does happen all over the world.

Let's all move on.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Hardly a riot get over it all down to pxxx poor stewarding they pat down with a wand at the Devonport end a 83 year old lady just in case she’s tooled up also causing horrendous ques but if your an away fan you can bring in a flare.These-stewards are not up to it embarrassing today watching Wigan go on the pitch we all know go on the pitch your nicked, they stood bye and watched pay peanuts you get monkeys.
What actual crowd control courses have the atteneded 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Come again?

May 3, 2016
Read it again
Stewards are there ok the absence of the police to police the game —they failed miserably

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
This season the stewarding has been pee poor. I don't know what has changed but something has. I have a season ticket in the Mayflower and I have never seen so many people smoking and drinking in their seats. I had two lads drinking pints in front of me. I told them they had better be careful and they said they walked past the stewards with drinks and nothing said. Not the most heinous of crimes I know but still unlawful. It's not easy being a steward when things start going wrong but you do need them to be strong and not afraid of confrontation. I don't blame them when people jump onto the pitch because that is difficult to stop but they should be able to stop fans simply walking across the divide to do battle.

Jan 10, 2015
Plymouth
Certainly caught everyone out leaving the ground quite a few police vehicles trying to get through the crowds putting peoples safety at risk, argyle really seem to have lost it in respect to crowd control at the moment.