Trouble at the End (32 fans banned) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trouble at the End (32 fans banned)

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I wasn’t at the match, is it true that some fans were chanting horrible things about Charlie Wyke?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
All looked a bit pathetic from my position. I mean 10/10 for gesturing and posturing obvs.
When the next complaint about segregation and ticketing in that area of the ground comes up I can't imagine the debate will be that long

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
It won’t over one incident. Anyway Johnson will close grounds before then after messing himself more than you and that other wally.
It is not one incident though, It happened at Shrewsbury with scuffles outside the ground after the Argyle 'Yoof' provoked the home fans all game, it happened at Wimbledon with innocent fans attacked by Argyle followers (I will not call them fans) as they walked up Summerstown after the game and it happened outside the Lyndhurst/Devonport end after the Sheffield Wednesday Cup game. Unfortunately, the success we have achieved until recent games has attracted a minority of feral wannabe Danny Dyers to the club who seem to think that supporting a team means being abusive and violent when in a group and this makes them 'Hard Men'

Reactions: Greencat26
May 3, 2016
Blame the police intelligence 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️They brought a mob down who wanted trouble going on the pitch and setting off flares are criminal offences. This might bring the herald headlines major riot at home park a bit like the handbags on the Barbican against Sheffield W.
Stewards not up to it today more training required and police spotters to spot not rocket science 😷😷😷

Oct 31, 2015
Not sure what the stewards were doing, most were just watching. There were only about 20 Argyle fans involved, proactive stewarding would have sorted it in a couple of minutes. Very strange.
Most of the stewards were probably under the Devonport from HT trying to stop the kids having fun🙄.

All a bit pathetic tbh. No issues in the Demport but stewards everywhere again. Idiots kick off in the barn park and not a steward to be seen

Reactions: Chip green
May 11, 2019
It’s simple really move the family area and the directors back to Zoo corner and any problems with disappear, allowing our more confrontational element next to the away fans was always going to end this way, always has always will.

Oct 2, 2021
Utterly shameful. For all those bemoaning block 15 etc being unavailable, this is what happens. For all those saying "handbags", imagine being in that situation with your family as an away fan.

We lost. It's embarrassing.

Both sets of supporters support 3rd division teams. We should actually have fraternity with that.

Mar 17, 2018
Plymouth
What a rubbish afternoon - an awful match not enhanced by Zoo Corner booing number 23 (McLean) every time he was near and then topped off with entirely predictable nonsense at the end. Watching from the Devonport End, the stewards appeared to be extremely slow in anticipating and responding to the complete goons on both sides of the mesh barrier. Certain denizens of Zoo Corner are already crowing on social media about what a great afternoon they’ve had - sorry boys, but this is 2021 and this Neanderthal behaviour is utterly risible.