Trouble at the End (32 fans banned) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trouble at the End (32 fans banned)

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
I am really ticked off about losing, and the manner of how we threw it away, but I am even more ticked off about the unacceptable behaviour of these so-called fans.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 5, 2010
Iā€™m guessing this means Argyle will now ā€˜revokeā€™ the Zoo Corner?

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
Well, Argyle clearly won the 'I've got the Football Factory and Green Street on DVD clubs, Posturing pointing and standing with arms and legs wide apart whilst shouting, 'Do you f******g want some' Championship. I did not see any punches thrown and I am on the edge of Block 14/15 but then again I think it is pathetic so did not really bother paying much attention. I believe somebody has posted that they filmed it so why not just let the club have the footage to see if they can identify the culprits and ban them.

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
After wigan fans invaded the pitch, let off flares and incited the home fans (from both the lyndhust and mayflower). Guess you want to gloss over that bit? Youā€™d be the first on here bemoaning smoke bombs had it been the other way around
Oh look; Argyle away at Wimbledon in September. Argyle have just scored and goodness me what do I see. A flare followed by fans invading the pitch. Pot kettle black etc. Itā€™s no excuse

5AD9BFEB-E74D-46A3-A873-30DD8098D511.jpeg1722C604-ACE7-4247-8FDE-D6D847EA5A18.jpeg

Oct 12, 2021
You are not allowed pyrotechnics full stop. You are not allowed to enter the pitch full stop. I manage to do neither and I also manage not to confront opposition fans,. I was searched before the game, are pyrotechnics easy to hide,

Jan 2, 2019
A kerfuffle that may cost the club money, reduce capacity, increase security costs and probably end the Zoo corner experiment. You are happy with these consequences I take it?
It wonā€™t over one incident. Anyway Johnson will close grounds before then after Removed by Site Admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 15, 2008
London
After wigan fans invaded the pitch, let off flares and incited the home fans (from both the lyndhust and mayflower). Guess you want to gloss over that bit? Youā€™d be the first on here bemoaning smoke bombs had it been the other way around
I didn't see Wimbledon fans trying to invade the away end when we did this at their place in September

Nov 10, 2010
Itā€™s straight-up embarrassing. If you canā€™t go
to football and enjoy the backwards and forwards, up and downs of everything that happens without resorting to this type of behaviour, you need a long hard look at yourself. And your parents more than likely. You wonā€™t of course but that IS what you need to do.