Trouble at the End (32 fans banned) | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trouble at the End (32 fans banned)

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Yeah ok then 🙄 they are definitely not losers or non achievers.
I mean, they go to a football match and fight because a group of other football fans wear a different colour shirt and come from a different town or city.

They're hardly society's finest, are they? Or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2006
unfortunately rational thought processes and arguments are wasted on the type of scum involved in football hooliganism. it will be very disappointing if Argyle do not have the balls to ban all 50 or so involved on saturday. would send a message to those who think it is acceptable. Like the idea on here of say doubling the ticket price for those who wish to sit near away fans to cover the cost to the club.
why are they scum.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I mean, they go to a football match and fight because a group of other football fans wear a different colour shirt and come from a different town or city.

They're hardly society's finest, are they? Or am I missing something?

Unfortunately, there are those who go to a football match to watch their team fight for 3 points, and there are those who go to a football match to fight after 3 pints.

Aug 29, 2014
Football hooliganism is always just under the surface of every single club like it or not its football culture. Its exciting for youths and when your hooked lasts for ever a way of life as they say.

Reactions: Manic minor
Mar 23, 2013
Tell that to the widow of the Cambridge fan who got his head kicked in literally 3-4 years ago at a Southend away game. Needed 24 hour care for the rest of his life and died from his injuries 2-3 weeks ago.
Again....
Club didn't get their pants pulled down yesterday.

The cowards who thought they would be hard by gesturing towards the away fans 10ft away knowing that if anyone came near them they'd run and cry for the police are the ones who had their pants pulled down.

Wasn't exactly a display of strength was it?

Just a shame there isn't any appropriate punishment for that stupidity. Most of them will see a stadium ban as a badge of honour.
The club absolutely got there pants pulled down...if anybody on here thinks that this behaviour is going anywhere ...your sadly mistaken...it is always on the peripheral in every ground, at every game ...fact ...obviously some more than others....the club got it wrong and the police got it wrong...if they had the numbers it would have never of happened.

Aug 10, 2006
It’s not football culture, FFS!

It’s a cancer that has attached itself to football.

Most of us go to watch the game, and not get all pissy because we lost.
Football hooliganism started in the 1880s but its not part of football culture is it.

Aug 5, 2015
That doesn’t make it right or make it OK to experience for the 99% of supporters who go to watch a football game. They don’t go to watch an incredibly small minority of people kick off.

Jul 27, 2021
I genuinely hate this element of football. If it's a choice between sterile prawn sandwich brigade or violence, give me the former
Exactly. I'm not interested in fighting, never have been, but I enjoy the banter and goading between fans through chants. If we win then happy days, if not then move on. No need for threatening, chasing, confronting and fighting opposition fans.
Isn’t goading a form of incitement? You can’t have your cake and eat it mate , sometimes ‘goading’ elevates to violence . FACT

Jul 27, 2021
No it's the same elsewhere. Pathetic really, sad people living the same lifestyle of hard drinking mixed with a little bit of petty thuggery. There are all the same really - mostly losers in life and mostly non-achievers in the main
As neutral I find this post a tad presumptuous, have you any proof ?? Losers in life ?? Go back to your boring job in Wickes selling kitchens . Our is that presumptuous too?

Jul 27, 2021
Again....

The club absolutely got there pants pulled down...if anybody on here thinks that this behaviour is going anywhere ...your sadly mistaken...it is always on the peripheral in every ground, at every game ...fact ...obviously some more than others....the club got it wrong and the police got it wrong...if they had the numbers it would have never of happened.
Spot on