Trouble at the End (32 fans banned) | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trouble at the End (32 fans banned)

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Why do we have a melt down over something that happens every night in a pub somewhere in every city...a punch up is part and parcel of our make up and it’s never going away....ever ...and fortunately this game is still majority working class ..thankfully...because I have been to prem games and England games where I am sat amongst upper class families where the kids are on there phones and the parents talk poo about work and computers through virtually the whole game....there were a handful of punches thrown yesterday no injuries and eventually contained by police and staff ...which is exactly why they’re there. God help us if theses incidents disappear and the upper class are the majority crowd.....yesterday was no big deal...not shameful or embarrassing....it is what it is ....so let’s move on.

Inverted snobbery at it`s finest.

Reactions: Ironman

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
You’d be great in a war
I was bought up on a sink council estate in East London, I attended Upton Park throughout the early 70's during the height of the hooligan era and I have fought in two wars. I am proud of my working class roots yet I have never ever felt the need to punch somebody at a football match. Obviously I am not working class enough!

Sep 22, 2020
unfortunately rational thought processes and arguments are wasted on the type of scum involved in football hooliganism. it will be very disappointing if Argyle do not have the balls to ban all 50 or so involved on saturday. would send a message to those who think it is acceptable. Like the idea on here of say doubling the ticket price for those who wish to sit near away fans to cover the cost to the club.

D

Deleted member 9145

You’d be great in a war
My Dad and Grandad both fought in world wars and came from the poorest backgrounds you can imagine. But they never thumped someone at a football match so apparently were not proper working class fellas according to Area 51.

PS Area51 is a lunatic conspiracy theory about little green men from outer space.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
My Dad and Grandad both fought in world wars and came from the poorest backgrounds you can imagine. But they never thumped someone at a football match so apparently were not proper working class fellas according to Area 51.

PS Area51 is a lunatic conspiracy theory about little green men from outer space.
Is that him on the banner next to the Pasoti logo at the top of the page?

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
It's a shame these people don't think of the bigger picture- due to the actions of a mindless few the club will probably have to use money earmarked for other things to pay for extra stewarding, security & probably Police because these people cant behave at a football match- they dont think about how much it will cost the club financially when they choose to lose self control & behave the way they do

Whats to say the club will be santioned by the EFL & get a financial penalty- after all Trevor Birch was in attendance & no doubt the EFL Chief Executive will have is thoughts on what he observed

So if the EFL impose a financial penalty will the mindless few be putting their hands in their pocket & paying the fine- probably not

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth

Are you saying that Argyle are aliens, phone home........

Apr 12, 2016
Sat near zoo corner for the first time. Very surprised at how many of the neanderthal element around that area are middle aged. Is that something unique to Argyle?
No it's the same elsewhere. Pathetic really, sad people living the same lifestyle of hard drinking mixed with a little bit of petty thuggery. There are all the same really - mostly losers in life and mostly non-achievers in the main

Jan 6, 2004
What I am interested in is whether these people are genuinely angry at opposition fans exactly like them doing exactly what they would do given the chance but who happen to support a different team or whether this anger is just a bit of theatre. Surely it cannot be genuine?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
unfortunately rational thought processes and arguments are wasted on the type of scum involved in football hooliganism. it will be very disappointing if Argyle do not have the balls to ban all 50 or so involved on saturday. would send a message to those who think it is acceptable. Like the idea on here of say doubling the ticket price for those who wish to sit near away fans to cover the cost to the club.
Sadly, on Saturday I watched as pretty much everyone who had encroached beyond the segregation netting was simply allowed to walk back out of that area to leave the ground at the end. At the time I thought how really they should all have been stopped as they tried to exit and had their details taken so that they could be banned from the club in the future. Obviously it would have been impossible to implement such action but it's what's needed. Perhaps the club will be able to identify the worst offenders from its CCTV coverage.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
What I am interested in is whether these people are genuinely angry at opposition fans exactly like them doing exactly what they would do given the chance but who happen to support a different team or whether this anger is just a bit of theatre. Surely it cannot be genuine?
I think there is a group of mostly younger and more impressionable types who are egged on to 'prove' themselves by acting out in front of their mates but also a group of older men who like to see themselves as 'generals'. They get a power trip out of it and are trying to show their power by destabilizing things and challenging organisations, groups and society more generally. The narrative is always that it is someone else's fault or that they are only responding to provocation - in this context it's always the fault of the stewards or the club or the opposition fans etc. - they are just standing up for themselves, their city, their personal rights etc. There may well be issues/weaknesses in the way the stewards respond to things, the way the stadium is set up etc and there may well have been provocative behaviour from some opposition fans but any reasonable person just sees those things for what they are and doesn't use them as an excuse to try to trigger mayhem.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
There are all the same really - mostly losers in life and mostly non-achievers in the main
Yeah ok then 🙄 they are definitely not losers or non achievers.