Trouble at the End (32 fans banned) | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Trouble at the End (32 fans banned)

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
What is pathetic is that this poster finds that type of behaviour acceptable & that the people that had the misfortune of viewing it are collateral damage but hey ho so long as i have a good time at the footie - sod everyone else that has paid to have an enjoyable afternoon at the footie with their children & family
Football is accessible for everyone not just the chosen few that choose to ruin it for the majority

Jul 27, 2021
I saw it starting with a load of Argyle ‘fans’ going down below the segregation netting and across to try to get at the Wigan fans. A few Wigan fans countered but I think it was very lucky that they didn’t respond en masse because i think there would have been a really serious incident if they had. There was one bloke (older I think) who went right up to the back of the stand near the camera position and then just walked across straight into the Wigan fans throwing punches as he went. I’ve got it all on film (4 minutes) although my view from the middle of the Lyndhurst was obviously quite distant. I don’t think it helped that the Devonport End decided to encourage the fighting. All in all it was a pretty shameful incident and a pretty clear demonstration of why the club can’t reduce the segregation and sell more tickets there - put simply, some people just can’t be trusted to behave like decent human beings.
Note . Devonport encouraged but didn’t engage . SI and CP wannabees. FACT

Reactions: Returnofthepob
Jul 27, 2021
Blame the police intelligence 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️They brought a mob down who wanted trouble going on the pitch and setting off flares are criminal offences. This might bring the herald headlines major riot at home park a bit like the handbags on the Barbican against Sheffield W.
Stewards not up to it today more training required and police spotters to spot not rocket science 😷😷😷
Plymouth herald . Lefty Removed by Site Admin - Wrong site for that. Any more and you'll be booted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 2, 2019
Wasn't at the game today due to personal circumstances.

From speaking to peers, it sounded like wigan fans ran on the pitch, did all the goading to our fans and the usual you expect with a last minute winner. I love this passion and hope the game never looses this despite many people's best effort to sterile the game.

What followed was a few scuffles at the end of the game. Again, who cares. No innocent onlookers were hurt.

If any onlookers were hurt, I would completely condemn the actions of those involved.
Well said Zoo Corner

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Albeit hindsight is a wonderful thing it appears to me with just a few minutes research that the Wigan ‘boys’ have been well at it both home and away this season. So with that in mind and the well known scenario of Argyle’s success bringing their own ‘boys’ out, I would question whether the match was set at the right ‘category’ 🤔
This issue will no doubt be subjected to scrutiny within the Police enquiry and as previously mentioned there will certainly be a lot of early door knocking to come over the forthcoming months.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Without resorting to name calling or insults I just wanted to say to the people who justify or glamorise or trivialise the type of stuff we saw on Saturday (regardless of who started it) to look at the story of Simon Dobbin, the Cambridge fan who was referenced earlier. Left with severe brain damage and injuries that eventually killed him, leaving behind a wife and a young daughter, all because he got caught up in a football related attack.
And before people suggest that the attack was in some way worse than a few punches, (and I say this, in the interests of honesty as someone who has had recourse to throw a punch in self defence: night busses in Manchester, a situation at a gig), one punch can kill, one punch can seriously injure.
If it's you that throws the punch, that will live with you for the rest of your days, so consider if it's really worth it just to have a pop at someone from Wigan for a last minute goal (standing by to be told I'm soft or would be no good in a war or something similar)
Furthermore, coming from a family with a working class background, my grandfather, a worker in the dockyard, would have been absolutely horrified by any suggestion that violence was somehow in the nature of the working class. Suggesting so is just echoing what the elite would want you to believe about the working class and is music to the ears of the Eton mafia (standing by to be accused of being a lefty)

Last edited:

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
I genuinely hate this element of football. If it's a choice between sterile prawn sandwich brigade or violence, give me the former

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
I genuinely hate this element of football. If it's a choice between sterile prawn sandwich brigade or violence, give me the former
There's an inbetween though right?
It is, hard though it is to believe, possible to not be prawn sandwich brigade, to be quite partisan, but still not need to clout someone in the other team's shirt?

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
It is, hard though it is to believe, possible to not be prawn sandwich brigade, to be quite partisan, but still not need to clout someone in the other team's shirt?
Can't disagree with that

Reactions: Landsender
Exactly. I'm not interested in fighting, never have been, but I enjoy the banter and goading between fans through chants. If we win then happy days, if not then move on. No need for threatening, chasing, confronting and fighting opposition fans.