Tonight’s Games | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tonight’s Games

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Cornishman":3k99vbeg said:
Accy double their lead! Not looking likely we will get a result we want...
They'll be virtually safe with three points ...... surely good for us for Saturday? If they can beat Donny away then I fear for us if they are really 100% up for it - I remember them stuffing us at HP. I'm hoping they hold on - with a couple of injuries & suspensions - and Wombles get thrashed :D

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Their pitch is perfect for a very poor team.

I’m very hopeful for Saturday.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Due to the fact we play scunthorpe, it’s down to 2 out of 4 teams. Not ideal.

Alternatively, could be safe by Saturday evening :cool:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
These teams all seem to be getting better (even Dons with scoring at Luton) while we’re getting worse and more divided.

I fear we’re as good as down, we just can’t arrest this.

May 16, 2016
Biggs":3dezir40 said:
These teams all seem to be getting better (even Dons with scoring at Luton) while we’re getting worse and more divided.

That's a Cop out.

Mar 14, 2009
Biggs":2u5s02xf said:

Come on man, l know we don’t see eye to eye but your one of Adams biggest fans.

Don’t give up now. Even l think if we are ahead of Wimbledon and Scunthorpe after Saturday we will stay up.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Guiri Green":28qytc83 said:
Biggs":28qytc83 said:

That's a Cop out.

It is, I agree.

That’s how I feel though. Good job I’m not a player, hopefully they have more belief than me.

May 22, 2006
Biggs":4kbf4mng said:
Guiri Green":4kbf4mng said:
Biggs":4kbf4mng said:

That's a Cop out.

It is, I agree.

That’s how I feel though. Good job I’m not a player, hopefully they have more belief than me.

We'd better hope Ladapo loses that bone in his leg then.

Dec 23, 2005
We have hit a real bad slump right at the worse possible time! Similar to last year, but we were trying for the playoffs then. If we score first, we must push on for a second, and not sit back defending the one goal - we just aren't good enough this season - If they score first, well, might as well head off home....Of course, I'm hoping I'm completely wrong. There is never an easy ride when you are supporting the Argyle! :thumbs: :whistle:

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Is anyone from PAFC up there watching Accy tonight ?

You would have thought we should do everything we can at this stage of the season to give ourselves the best chance of getting some pointage !

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Spoke too soon

Doncaster 1 - 2 Accrington

Goal! Doncaster Rovers 1, Accrington Stanley 2. Danny Andrew (Doncaster Rovers) from a free kick with a left footed shot to the top left corner.