Time For The Fletcher Out Chant | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Time For The Fletcher Out Chant

• Thread starter Cult Of Personality
  • Start date
Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
the patience of most fans has run out.a forseable defeat at bradford and a bad start at the next home match and the crowd will turn.it is human nature. we are all sick and tired of getting thrashed.we are not blind or stupid anybody can see that these players aren't fit! fletcher,romain and nancekivell out!

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Richard Allan":uf6jmzbi said:
Boycott exeter away, makes a clear statement to the management, and doesn't provide exeter with a penny!

An empty away end for a derby would cause shakes....doubt we can afford to sack fletch, think its a rolling contract so may be stuck till the seasons out. Hope he turns it around, I really do.

Better to boycot an away game where the other team suffers fiancially, where if at HP, this just adds to our financial woes

Although the same would happen to what will happen during the Milton Keynes v Wimbledon game in a few weeks - the majority may boycott but how rubbish would it look if 200-300 turned up?

Jan 31, 2010
Worcester
What a pathetic thread!

We play well at home and the numpties crawl back under their rocks. Lose a game (yes one game - every team gets rolled over every now and again) and the keyboard warriors are out in force!

We will not go down. It is work in progress.
Get off the mans back FFS !

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Taxman Dave":2ceorndt said:
What a pathetic thread!

We play well at home and the numpties crawl back under their rocks. Lose a game (yes one game - every team gets rolled over every now and again) and the keyboard warriors are out in force!

That's the problem.

G

Greenskin

Taxman Dave":1wh03ukh said:
What a pathetic thread!

It isn't one game.It's 18 games in which a total of 4 wins have accrued and a position of 19th in the league has been attained.And work in progress seems to be very much the buzzword/phrase of the moment.Is there such a phrase as work in regress to act as a counterbalance?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Carl Fletcher is on a rolling one year contract which means that whenever he is sacked the compo will be one years salary.Pay it and sack him now,whilst there is still plenty of season left.

G

Greens12

Got told to "fudge off home" when I did it against Gillingham :thumbup:

May 1, 2011
Good idea

However knowing my luck Argyle will run out winners against that cravat loving manager / scum of a team.

Also i would hate to hear on the radio the scum singin your support is f***** Sh***.

Fletcher out, nice bloke , loyal player however is not a manager

May 30, 2008
Camberley, Surrey
Taxman Dave":3kyj8ef7 said:
What a pathetic thread!

Jesus christ

Im speechless. One game?. Every team gets rolled over once in a while?

Its every f****g week!

We will go down if nothing is done and its not work in progress we are going backwards

Wake up and smell the coffee and stop accepting crap as the standard

PAFC is better than this

Aug 10, 2006
Cult Of Personality":2xu0gf6z said:
Its time us the crowd started with Fletcher Out Chant

We need to show that no longer are we happy with his management at this club of ours

We start losing or playing poorly we need to get this Chant going so James Brent and the other people in the posh seats understand that we want him out
you are not allowed to do that because you may upset the clap at any poo brigade.

Jan 31, 2010
Worcester
hoovermelon":qogz42g7 said:
Taxman Dave":qogz42g7 said:
What a pathetic thread!

Jesus christ

Im speechless. One game?. Every team gets rolled over once in a while?

Its every f****g week!

We will go down if nothing is done and its not work in progress we are going backwards

Wake up and smell the coffee and stop accepting crap as the standard

PAFC is better than this

But that's it...it is not every week!

I'm not happy with the results and some of the performances haven't been good enough. BUT people have to get real?! From where we were we were never likely to be up there this year, especially with change of style.

We have a young squad that need encouraging. All this poo on hear calling for fletch to go is pathetic. It's not me that needs "smell the coffee"

Sep 29, 2008
Taxman Dave":1xbv76a6 said:
What a pathetic thread!

Firstly, what the hell are you smoking, I was at the game yesterday and have only missed 4 of our first 18 games. What the f**k have you been watching. We are total garbage. The blue square premier is calling. Cf is intending on having Luke young in the team who's been so poor its unreal. We have a loaned (Scott griffiths) who has been the best left back to play this year yet is on the bench when a natural left midfielder (bhasera) isnt playing there !!! How can you support the guy.'we didn't mark the right man' Cf after yesterday, no the problem is we needed pace to go up against there number 5 yet played chadwick on him !!! CHADWICK !!! If that isn't somebody who is out of there depth and not got a clue I don't know what is.

oddball":2z18iwhf said:
Carl Fletcher is on a rolling one year contract which means that whenever he is sacked the compo will be one years salary.Pay it and sack him now,whilst there is still plenty of season left.

Is that right Al? I thought that it was remainder that got paid? Either way, I agree sack him and bite the bullet. If the club is in "fine financial fettle" then it won't hurt!