Time For The Fletcher Out Chant | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Time For The Fletcher Out Chant

• Thread starter Cult Of Personality
  • Start date
C

Cult Of Personality

Its time us the crowd started with Fletcher Out Chant

We need to show that no longer are we happy with his management at this club of ours

We start losing or playing poorly we need to get this Chant going so James Brent and the other people in the posh seats understand that we want him out

C

Cult Of Personality

Leigh Rapson":3pxtgo2p said:
Be better to wait till the next game before doing it wouldn't it? :lol:

I'll get it started though.

"We want fletcher out, we want fletcher out!"

I can hear you from here

But yes i dont like the chant but its time the fans make a stand and not sit there doing nothing

Dec 3, 2005
I feel like Argyle are taking us for mugs, never felt like that before.

It's as if no-one at the club gives a damn about us supporters.

It's like - oh they will turn up at every home game, don't matter how bad we do, they will turn up.

Argyle are like a rabbit in the headlights - scared to make a move - and just sit there waiting for the inevitable.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Is Brent in a financial situation to sack him?

I don't think he is.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
djg145":313jjg7d said:
up_the_line":313jjg7d said:
Tried it yesterday. Got called a t0sser by one of our super-fans

Really? Which one of our two super-fans was it?

Not going to make a mountain out of a mole-hill and name any names - just felt a bit like the thought police were out and about. Suffice to say however he's going to be calling a lot more people t0sser in the coming weeks if he doesn't like it that people think that Fletch's time is up. I've got nowt against Fletch as a human being but Brent needs to take notice because I cant imagine more that 10% of fans are happy to pay good money to watch us labour on week after week, a slow agonising march into non-league.

Dec 22, 2010
north devon
Dont like those kind of chants, James will know how most of us feel and I think Argyle fans are better than that, Staying away from Home Park will give the best message.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Clem":27iphw8u said:
Dont like those kind of chants, James will know how most of us feel and I think Argyle fans are better than that, Staying away from Home Park will give the best message.

"I get more criticism for the short nature of Carl's contract that for the fact he's on a contract at all".... or something along those lines.
On that basis he must be continually having to order new batches of Carl Fletcher pen pics for the club shop

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Clem":2onde0gh said:

On the other hand, boycotting games will do nothing but detriment our club financially. There are no rules within a football ground regarding supporters voicing their opinion.

Boycott exeter away, makes a clear statement to the management, and doesn't provide exeter with a penny!

An empty away end for a derby would cause shakes....doubt we can afford to sack fletch, think its a rolling contract so may be stuck till the seasons out. Hope he turns it around, I really do.

Better to boycot an away game where the other team suffers fiancially, where if at HP, this just adds to our financial woes