Thoughts on Ian Foster | Page 233 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thoughts on Ian Foster

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Today was mostly the fault of the players.

But I still think he has to go. Everything just feels flat. He’s lost a large chunk of the fanbase. Monday’s atmosphere will be toxic. Devine and Foster arguing on the touchline today wasn’t a great look.

The way this season is going is such a shame.
He may have been telling Devine to stay on his feet and not dive, which he would be entirely entitled to do and what I would expect our manager to do.

Reactions: Leo's Grandad

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I’ve lost all interested in argyle, it’s been the thing I most look forward to for the last 20 years. I use to be fixated on the pitch or commentary every game now I’m not arsed about watching 5 mins. The club have so much to answer for on this
That's a bit OTT, you either love the sport or you don't, if not then maybe try knitting.
We are set up as a counter attacking team, and despite some misfortune we gave a good account of ourselves.
Defence was much improved, corners apart, the front three were a threat and we are pretty quick to counter.
The big and important downside is performances don't get you points but I expected a thrashing today and was pleased with their showing.

Oct 21, 2015
I've held out until today. F*** this. Foster out. Ive given him until now. Can't bear it anymore.

I said Warnock till the end of the season when we were looking for a manager. I think I'd have been vindicated by now.

I've given Foster 4 months. Done deal. Absolutely fuming today. We are done.

I am absolutely mad. Shocking. I've said every bad word I can.

You might all mock but I've given Foster more time than most.

Get rid.

Done.
What are you smoking ? The players and the manager were gutted after a very good away performance. Were you the referee today. Great Yarmouth Green or Norwich green. Glad your done. We need fans to support this team and manager until the end.

Aug 22, 2020
That's a bit OTT, you either love the sport or you don't, if not then maybe try knitting.
We are set up as a counter attacking team, and despite some misfortune we gave a good account of ourselves.
Defence was much improved, corners apart, the front three were a threat and we are pretty quick to counter.
The big and important downside is performances don't get you points but I expected a thrashing today and was pleased with their showing.
It’s not over the top. I love the sport and I love Argyle but the decline is real and it’s sickening to watch. We won’t get out of league 1 again as easy as we did last season

Aug 22, 2020
What are you smoking ? The players and the manager were gutted after a very good away performance. Were you the referee today. Great Yarmouth Green or Norwich green. Glad your done. We need fans to support this team and manager until the end.
Support the manager, you best leave the ground early on Monday if we’re getting beat, it might upset you.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
If we had not had two collective losses of concentration and if Hardie was on his usual form we win that game. They did not show too much, especially in the second half. But these things seem to go against you when you are on a bad run... The referee did not help either, 7 Argyle booked but none for Norwich. But it is what it is and you have to go again on Monday.

Reactions: saxman and KJC

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
He may have been telling Devine to stay on his feet and not dive, which he would be entirely entitled to do and what I would expect our manager to do.

True. It was a dreadful dive. I don’t want to see Devine start for us again to be honest, constantly goes missing and then we we need him he throws himself to the ground. At least Wright and Bundu are our players.

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
Was today his fault? I don't think it was. We played well and the ref was 100% on their side
Not putting it all on him, but why keep Hardie on all match and bring on waine on the left? If Bundu isn't fit for whatever reason or fit enough to play 30 mins, he shouldn't be on the bench. And if he is injured then Freddie should be there and let him have a go on the left he's rapid.

May 11, 2017
Great Yarmouth
I'm smoking the cigarette of reality my friend. We are down with Foster. Look at our form recently. I've been a Green tint for many months but not today.

They may have been gutted but I'm sorry its not good enough.

Leo's Grandad

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
We should have sneaked a point with a little better finishing but our defending was poor for both goals. Monday could be the end of the road for IF if we get smashed like we did up at their place. We really need 3 points now.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
I don’t really pin today on Foster. We had ample chances to kill the game off and Hardie yet again missed a chance he should have buried at 2-1 to make it 2-2.

However the feeling I have right now is the same one I had this time in 2019 and that we need a change just to give us some spark or more of a fighting chance. At the moment it just feels like the longer this goes on we’re just sleepwalking into the inevitable like in 2019.

Sep 6, 2006
True. It was a dreadful dive. I don’t want to see Devine start for us again to be honest, constantly goes missing and then we we need him he throws himself to the ground. At least Wright and Bundu are our players.
And Devine lost Sargeant for 1st goal. Offers very little. Don't understand why Wright didn't come on. Hardie as I have said many times is massively overrated. Far too inconsistent. If he's not scoring he offers very little else. Can hardly blame IF for those 2 missed sitters. We were set up correctly.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

True but they ain’t Foster Players, reckon if we was allowed 11 loan players Foster would start them