Thoughts on Ian Foster | Page 234 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thoughts on Ian Foster

Sep 6, 2006
If we had not had two collective losses of concentration and if Hardie was on his usual form we win that game. They did not show too much, especially in the second half. But these things seem to go against you when you are on a bad run... The referee did not help either, 7 Argyle booked but none for Norwich. But it is what it is and you have to go again on Monday.
All those ifs. That's why they are where they are and we are where we are. It's not luck. Oh and they did hit the woodwork twice.

Reactions: Truro 1980
Jan 27, 2006
Can't blame that one on Foster. What can he do when Hardie misses an open goal from 6 yards to go 2 up!!!
Not sure if this is a trick question but I’m gonna go with the startlingly obvious here and say bring on Bundu.

And for a FerndownMike bonus point I’m gonna throw in that maybe he could even change the system when we’re chasing the game.

But hey, what do I know? I’m not an elite coach.

Jun 17, 2006
Reading
I've held out until today. F*** this. Foster out. Ive given him until now. Can't bear it anymore.

I said Warnock till the end of the season when we were looking for a manager. I think I'd have been vindicated by now.

I've given Foster 4 months. Done deal. Absolutely fuming today. We are done.

I am absolutely mad. Shocking. I've said every bad word I can.

You might all mock but I've given Foster more time than most.

Get rid.

Done.
I am sorry chap/chapess, but I really struggle to take this type of post seriously. Just last month you were posting the following: - “…wow….what a start. Tactically astute, massive contact list, quietly confident, able to adapt during the game and most impressively how he has managed to turn a potentially disastrous month….”. That said, I agree, you’ve given him more time than most…

Reactions: Greencat26
May 11, 2017
Great Yarmouth
I am sorry chap/chapess, but I really struggle to take this type of post seriously. Just last month you were posting the following: - “…wow….what a start. Tactically astute, massive contact list, quietly confident, able to adapt during the game and most impressively how he has managed to turn a potentially disastrous month….”. That said, I agree, you’ve given him more time than most…
I've been very quiet. I agree on viewing of the first few games I thought he is positive and confident with his abilities. However his inability to adapt when the times get tough is all clear to see.

We are all allowed to change our opinions GO. And even last week I was trying to be positive. But I just can't do it. I apologise for the language but I don't apologise for the feeling.

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
5 points from a possible 30 and 1 win in 10 just isn’t good enough I’m afraid. Can’t see two worse teams than us atm.
Unfortunately we are the team thats in freefall as there is always one...most managers would have been sacked by now based on those figures.I dont think IF will be sacked but cant see us avoiding the drop

Apr 12, 2016
I'm dreading how bad it will be on Monday if we are losing and playing poorly. The atmosphere could be the most toxic seen at HP for years. City fans won't help either

Reactions: Chip green

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I do think the board need to communicate.

We’re going through a difficult time and not a word has been mentioned.

They seemed far more vocal during the good days.