The Play Off race (and bets placed) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Play Off race (and bets placed)

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Steve Evans":1jyy4e52 said:
if we keep lameiras in the side as we did against oldham and keep the excellent ryan taylor fit i think we will get promoted.

Seriously deluded !
Lameiras is a lightweight and luxury player. We could only afford to chance it against Oldham as we had Toums, Fox and Songo covering for him.
Huffs and puffs and good on the ball but no end product. Not fit to lace Jakey Jervis's boots IMHO and hopefully we can offload him and get someone in as decent back up

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
samjones":2rxlx3pr said:
Steve Evans":2rxlx3pr said:
if we keep lameiras in the side as we did against oldham and keep the excellent ryan taylor fit i think we will get promoted.

Seriously deluded !
Lameiras is a lightweight and luxury player. We could only afford to chance it against Oldham as we had Toums, Fox and Songo covering for him.
Huffs and puffs and good on the ball but no end product. Not fit to lace Jakey Jervis's boots IMHO and hopefully we can offload him and get someone in as decent back up
no!my opinion.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Steve Evans":318jfiq3 said:
samjones":318jfiq3 said:
Steve Evans":318jfiq3 said:

Seriously deluded !
no!my opinion.

I seem to remember he was the star of the pre-season friendliest and before anyone mentions the standard of opposition! It was the same for all the Argyle players and he was still way, way better than most and more consistent too.

Apr 5, 2008
Balham_Green":2q7k8psa said:
moles40":2q7k8psa said:
Beyton_Green":2q7k8psa said:
£20 on at 500-1for a top 6 finish with Skybet.

If we can carry this form for the rest of season we have a chance.imagine if it goes to last game,can you cash out,or lay it off :lol:

Argyle are 12 points from a top 6th finish and are 500 -1 :shock:

Chelsea are 16 points behind city yet to catch them they are only 100-1

Liverpool are 20 points off top and are 250-1

How can we longer than that with only 12 points to make up to 6th place :whistle:

Because a lot more money being put on Chelsea and Liverpool. Will you still be so positive when Dougarogou goes?

Will you ever be positive.

Expecting another win at MK tomorrow.They on a bad run of form whilst our form is excellent .

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
moles40":2p4779xg said:
:scarf: Just amazing turnaround .next stop Blackpool :scarf:

And they have won just once in their last 11 league games. It's a good time to play them

Aug 11, 2013
On 26th November 2017 (a month ago at time of typing) we were bottom with a meagre 17 points ..... What a difference a month makes

Sep 28, 2003
London
PL2 3DQ":e1itc0l3 said:
moles40":e1itc0l3 said:
:scarf: Just amazing turnaround .next stop Blackpool :scarf:

And they have won just once in their last 11 league games. It's a good time to play them

...and a bad time for anyone to be playing Argyle. There's no denying our form has been absolutely remarkable.