The New Kit 2017/18 (see page 27) | Page 31 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The New Kit 2017/18 (see page 27)

Your thoughts on new home kit

• I like it

Votes: 208 79.7%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 27 10.3%
  • Undecided until seen in flesh

Votes: 26 10.0%

• Total voters
Mar 14, 2009
Bermudian Green":3vg97xgl said:
First impression - too dark. I do like that there is now no red on the badge, and I won't even mention the (apparent) removal of the Cornish flag....

I thought Adams didnt want the kit too dark because of evening home games and players not being able to pick each other out.

Looks smart though.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
It's smart, but too dark.

Unless we improve our floodlights I fear more Tuesday night home defeats are slightly more likely with this kit.

Mar 18, 2006
ChepstowGreen":7qxzcybv said:
It's smart, but too dark.

Unless we improve our floodlights I fear more Tuesday night home defeats are slightly more likely with this kit.

Hence the white shorts and socks CG

Mar 23, 2008
Great shirt and brilliant response from the fan base, the poll here is a good indicator and I doubt many clubs would have such a high percentage of positive feedback, well done Argyle and Puma.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Mark_Colling":399mdqcn said:
IJN":399mdqcn said:
Get a new screen Mark. :greensmile:
Bizarrely, it doesn’t now; still bleddy stripes though! When are we going to get over this identity crisis?

There isn’t an identity crisis.

The opposite in fact, we’re the only team that plays in green so we’re owning it in all its forms with these different designs and playing both home and away in green.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Agree with Mr BIggs.

Exeter City are stripey, The Gas are Quarters, Arse are white arms with red body etc. Argyle are Green with all the variations of design and shades, we are still green.

Aug 30, 2016
Peverell
Ipplepen green":1w1xs0r5 said:
Love the new kit, reminds me of the mariner days. Added bonus that there is no red blob on it.
My thoughts exactly. A great choice by Argyle (and thankyou Ginsters for changing that hideous red logo).

B

BlackCountryGreen

Tin hat firmly on. Seems a strong consensus that the club have got this kit right - I think so. Forgive the stereotype but has the new gender balanced Board had an influence? Boom......