The New Kit 2017/18 (see page 27) | Page 33 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The New Kit 2017/18 (see page 27)

Your thoughts on new home kit

• I like it

Votes: 208 79.7%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 27 10.3%
  • Undecided until seen in flesh

Votes: 26 10.0%

• Total voters
Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Just looking at the historical football kits site after the question about identity of argyle and wondered if anyone can tell me why the mariner black stripes strip was so iconic ? It looks like we only wore it for 5 months then changed to green and white stripes again after that we only wore it in the swan era

Just wondered why Argyle changed strips in mid season and why after such a short time it's an iconic shirt considering it was one chosen to be recreated by Toffs indeed I have this myself !!

I was only 2 or 3 at the time so would have no idea I started going tobargyle around 81 /82 and started following properly during the cup run of 84

Apr 8, 2016
After orginally being delighted by the look on the pafc website, i have since been to the online superstore and it looks so much darker unfortunately. So this has ruined it a tad, as it is far too dark still a much improved kit though overall

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
edengreen":2ynbsps0 said:
Just looking at the historical football kits site after the question about identity of argyle and wondered if anyone can tell me why the mariner black stripes strip was so iconic ? It looks like we only wore it for 5 months then changed to green and white stripes again after that we only wore it in the swan era

Just wondered why Argyle changed strips in mid season and why after such a short time it's an iconic shirt considering it was one chosen to be recreated by Toffs indeed I have this myself !!

I was only 2 or 3 at the time so would have no idea I started going tobargyle around 81 /82 and started following properly during the cup run of 84

Please never again refer to "the Swan era". Shudder. Season 94-95 is sufficient :)