The 'how about' merged thread | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The 'how about' merged thread

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
PL2 3DQ":6ot9eolk said:
How about .... Scott Cuthbert. Centre-back and captain, just been released by Luton.

Seems a suitable replacement for Bradley ironically enough if he goes to Luton

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Thomas O'Ware - linked last summer and now out of contract at Morton.

Oct 10, 2012
Dan Ellard":34kzjeka said:
Mark Pedlar":34kzjeka said:
Dan Ellard":34kzjeka said:
Dwight Tiendalli
Anthony Wordsworth
Josh Wright

Odd collection of names:

Tiendalli is a bit old
Wordsworth looks a bit below what we should be looking at
Wright looks like he may be trouble. Lots of terminations of contracts
1) Old but quality
2) As a squad player, our starting midfielders (if Fox stays) are sorted for next season
3) The sort of challenge Adams loves.

Tiendalli is not quality :lol:
Injury prone and high wages.

The other two I wouldn’t mind.

C

chrisrobin

PL2 3DQ":32ufiobi said:
How about .... Scott Cuthbert. Centre-back and captain, just been released by Luton.

Any idea why Luton are releasing him? Hopefully not to make salary room for Bradley!

Oct 14, 2015
I've always been pretty keen on this guy and with Northampton being relegated I just wonder if he'll get snapped up by a league 1 club. Attacking midfielder with an eye for the odd goal, likes a tackle. Has had one or two minor discipline issues in the past but nothing that our manager could iron out now that John-Joe O'Toole has probably matured a bit. Would command a few I'd imagine unless out off contract..

May 18, 2011
I see Burnley have released Chris long a striker who has had a few loan spells at this level only 23 might be worth a punt

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Bit hot headed, but Bilel Moshni is now unattached after leaving Dundee United. Can play various positions. Talented player, but big IF to keep his temperament under control.

Likely to be selected for Tunisian World Cup squad

May 16, 2018
Would love to see us go in for Jon McLaughlin of hearts and formely of burton as he's rejected a contract offer on the basis he wants to move back down south, just feel wages will be a stumbling block

Nov 25, 2015
Emu":m8ir7cw3 said:
Bit hot headed, but Bilel Moshni is now unattached after leaving Dundee United. Can play various positions. Talented player, but big IF to keep his temperament under control.

Likely to be selected for Tunisian World Cup squad

Yeah I could see Adams going for Moshni. He’d be a good replacement for Bradley, an absolute beast with a suspect temperament but think Adams would get the best out of him.

A

ArgyleGarg0yle

Scott Golbourne?

Just released from Bristol City, very capable left back who has been usurped by Joe Bryan and Holdur 'Hodor' Magnusson.

A

ArgyleLuka

Andy Kellet released by Wigan. Quality replacement for Ozzie as he has the capabilities to play in midfield as well. He player there for the majority of the season with Chesgerfield.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
ArgyleLuka":2zixqb0e said:
Andy Kellet released by Wigan. Quality replacement for Ozzie as he has the capabilities to play in midfield as well. He player there for the majority of the season with Chesgerfield.

He's a left back/left mid rather than right back