The 'how about' merged thread | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The 'how about' merged thread

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
How about ..... midfielder Andy Shinnie, who has just been released by Birmingham City and was on-loan at Luton last season and will be well known to Adams after playing for several clubs in Scotland.

Jan 7, 2018
Could do worse than these crofts and hopper Scunthorpe
Abdou, Harry Smith, Tim chill millwall
Jordan cook luton
Dejagah forest
Luke hyam ipswich
Alfie Potter mansfield
Josh Wright Southend

All free agents I'd give serious thought to

Dec 2, 2010
Harry Smith released by Millwall. Young, talented striker who can score at this level. Has had off pitch problems but could DA be the man to resurrect his career?

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Dundee midfielder Mark O'Hara expected to move to an English League One side according to Dundee Evening Telegraph ( Fri 18th May ) , changed position from right back to attacking midfielder and has scored 11goals in 71 appearances for Dundee .

Aug 3, 2017
Yousef Mulumbu and Liam Fontaine released north of the boarder...as has former pilgrim Anthony O’connor. Maybe worth running the rule over, but who knows who Adams may be looking at.

Dec 18, 2008
Isondil":13tspt1z said:
Yousef Mulumbu and Liam Fontaine released north of the boarder...as has former pilgrim Anthony O’connor. Maybe worth running the rule over, but who knows who Adams may be looking at.

Would you mind showing your source, I'd like to have a browse at the names released by clubs in Scotland.

Aug 3, 2017
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scottis ... bewerb/SC1

Here you go Misco...they also have for many EFL clubs but be cautioned some of data is faulty - for example they do not show some players whose contracts are expiring but are under offer from the club - like Gary Sawyer. Also, they have the wrong contract date for Ryan Edwards, showing he’s been released, which I’m sure he has not.

C

chrisrobin

DartingtonPilgrim":2rdbmn3i said:
Dundee midfielder Mark O'Hara expected to move to an English League One side according to Dundee Evening Telegraph ( Fri 18th May ) , changed position from right back to attacking midfielder and has scored 11goals in 71 appearances for Dundee .

Sounds good to me!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
chrisrobin":xk5n3oyw said:
DartingtonPilgrim":xk5n3oyw said:

Sounds good to me!

'ere where you going O'Hara!? back to RB for you Laddie!! :scarf:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Pogleswoody":1vuf4tui said:
chrisrobin":1vuf4tui said:
DartingtonPilgrim":1vuf4tui said:

Sounds good to me!

'ere where you going O'Hara!? back to RB for you Laddie!! :scarf:

I think there will be some scarlet faces over this rumour

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
'How about' ..... left-back Kevin Holt who has been released by Dundee. Aged 25 and played in 32 games last season, can also play on the left of midfield.

Oct 14, 2015
How about.......Kristian Dennis, finished as Chesterfields top scorer with 19 goals which isn't a bad return for a relegated team in League 2. Turned down new contract as doesn't want to go out of league football. Never seen him play but will no doubt be at a league club next season. Can he make the step up to league 1??