The 'how about' merged thread | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The 'how about' merged thread

Nov 30, 2010
Brechin
Jannerbear":34suf2mt said:
Wouldn’t surprise me if we went in for David Tenpleton from Hamilton. He’s available on a free as is out of contract.
He’s had a good season for them after years blighted my injuries.
I’ve never been convinced by him, but he could play the Carey/Lameiras role behind Taylor.

Always regarded Templeton as an injury-prone Gregg Wylde.....

If Bradley goes, I'd like to see us in for Ross McCrorie - he's had his ups and downs but he's young and talented. Personally prefer him at DMC but seems to have settled at CB (and I know that's his preferred spot).

Mar 30, 2016
Great central defender, used to play for Norwich, currently Rangers but also out of contract. Perfect partner/replacement for Sonny

Aug 3, 2017
Would love to see it but I think he harbours aspirations of the Scottish National team, for another season or two. Will he get those opportunities at Argyle, in League 1?

Nov 25, 2015
In an era of terrible Rangers teams he goes down as one of the worst defenders to play for them.
His legs have gone, he can’t head the ball, and has no pace. One to avoid, trust me

Nov 25, 2015
McCrorie is the highest rated young talent at Rangers, there’s no chance of him moving to League 1 at this stage. He’s definitely better at defensive midfield though.

Templeton has got a better final ball than Wylde but it’s his fitness and attitude that have held him back

Jun 24, 2008
Yes i remember this bloke. He did look quite sharp and talented. A wide player if I remember correctly?

Could be worth a punt. Possibly not if we still have Ainsworth, Wylde, and Grant still on the books.

Nov 30, 2010
Brechin
I'm sure the public-spirited nature of the lot at Castle Greyskull wouldn't stand in the boy's way of bettering himself and playing at a higher level ;)

Talk about the kiss of death - Shankland has just re-signed for Ayr, so that's that one to discount. But from the same club, Declan McDaid has been watched several times by scouts from English clubs. Never quite seen it myself - he tends to blow hot and cold and drift in and out of games.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
He's been offered a deal with Pompey.

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
George Glendon released from Fleetwood Town

The 21-year-old, who has represented England at under-17 level, joined City's academy aged five but did not ever feature for their first team and former academy team mate of Sarc

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Dan Ellard":1rm89fqc said:
Dwight Tiendalli
Anthony Wordsworth
Josh Wright

Odd collection of names:

Tiendalli is a bit old
Wordsworth looks a bit below what we should be looking at
Wright looks like he may be trouble. Lots of terminations of contracts

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Mark Pedlar":1wrvuig4 said:
Dan Ellard":1wrvuig4 said:
Dwight Tiendalli
Anthony Wordsworth
Josh Wright

Odd collection of names:

Tiendalli is a bit old
Wordsworth looks a bit below what we should be looking at
Wright looks like he may be trouble. Lots of terminations of contracts
1) Old but quality
2) As a squad player, our starting midfielders (if Fox stays) are sorted for next season
3) The sort of challenge Adams loves.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
How about .... Scott Cuthbert. Centre-back and captain, just been released by Luton.