Signed and sealed The Grandstand contract has been signed!! | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Signed and sealed The Grandstand contract has been signed!!

TJH

Feb 1, 2018
Right so the fact the contract hadnā€™t been signed earlier was ā€˜normalā€™ and ā€˜nothing to worry aboutā€™ but now it has been, itā€™s brilliant, amazing, fantastical news

Ok

I for one genuinely wasnā€™t concerned by the lack of signature and as such while the news today represents progress on the project, i donā€™t share the excitement of others

fawlty

ā™£ļø PASALB Member
Feb 1, 2012
This is really great news for everyone. The doers, who actually made it happen, and the real fans who supported the process all along. Each year now appears to get better as a fan and this is a major jump forward. Prospects remain positive for the season and beyond. Real credit to JB and the board.

COYG

Fawlty

dunlop

šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
ā™£ļø PACSA Member
ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Nov 17, 2009
You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all I the time. I canā€™t believe how gullible some people are.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
dunlop":2bz28zlo said:
You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all I the time. I canā€™t believe how gullible some people are.

*Sigh*

Go on, explain what the hell that means.

You still donā€™t think the redevelopment is happening, or is it something else?

Aug 5, 2005
dunlop":hmc4y7qh said:

And I can't believe how attention seeking some people are.

Tell us what you know Dunlop. Oh, you can't because you don't know anything. You are once again showing off by p**sing on the chips of supporters who are genuinely pleased at the news that their club is moving forward.

Why do you feel the need to do this?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sorry about that, I tend to call my pals by their real name.

KFA

Apr 4, 2012
Plymouth
Would that be the same gullible people Dunlop that you were trying to influence with your erroneous post on the ticket prices thread? In case of memory lapse hereā€™s the post and you didnā€™t respond because I presume you know the answer.

dunlop wrote:
All of the who,what and when are factored in when the club sets the budget, except perhaps for a good cup run thatā€™s a good plus,they donā€™t miss a chance to fleece Joe Blogg the mainstay of the club.

How much did the club put up the price by for Liverpool at home?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Zero.

Unlike our Cousins up the road, who increased theirs by up to 40%. Owned by fans eh?

Goes to show, spin can be spun.

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":1t5yytve said:
Zero.

Unlike our Cousins up the road, who increased theirs by up to 40%. Owned by fans eh?

Goes to show, spin can be spun.

I think the regular fan would have been happy to pay more to take advantage of the glory hunter once a season (if that) attender.