Signed and sealed The Grandstand contract has been signed!! | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Signed and sealed The Grandstand contract has been signed!!

Mar 21, 2013
Grump, you’re just coming across as a spolit brat now who just thinks his team should be better because it’s the team he ‘supports’. No one else here doesn’t want the best for Argyle, but we don’t just expect good things to happen because it’s our divine right, and your obsession with this mythical millionaire who’s going to pump all their money into us, who are they? You seem to know.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
I tend to stay out of these Brent In/Out debates, but it's always struck me that there is one question that prevails:

Is there a fit and proper benefactor ready to take the reins?

Any other debate is meaningless really.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Grumpy would have a point if we weren’t making year-on-year progress and consistently making the right decisions on and off the pitch.

In an era when clubs are based on extreme short termism and throwing around money they don’t have (or injected by foreign owners), we’re getting success with stability, shared vision and judgment.

How could you possibly have a problem with that? And why do you want the former?

Here’s one other point... if a big money owner had taken over, would he have stuck with Derek Adams after last season’s bad run? I suspect the answer is NO.

Aug 12, 2010
South Wales
As global interest rates rise, the clubs that pushed the boat out with borrowed money are going to have a problem.
We are long over due a recession.
There is globally circa 240 trillion debt. A lot of that will never get repaid.
In the ensuing chaos Clubs will fold :hitfan:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Just for a change of focus, having looked at the webcams in the last few minutes, I can only see the Wring swing shovel loading skips with the Chisholm lounge debris. Is there actually anything else going on at Home Park? If so, would a re-positioning of the other web camera give supporters a tad more confidence that the redevelopment work is proceeding, and is likely to be completed within the nominated timescale? Perhaps the contractors men are taking their summer holidays, I do not know.