Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000) | Page 21 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)
  • Hello guests - don't forget that by registering and signing up for Pasoti you'll see less adverts plus receive extras like free match tickets, taking part in polls, joining in the chat room and more. Come and join us!

Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000)

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Can you relocate your seat online?
Came here to ask the same question 😂 I have just been looking but I'm not sure. But, it also doesn't show my season ticket under my memberships or anything, although on the main page it says season ticket holder? Just me or is that how it should be?

Nov 6, 2011
Came here to ask the same question 😂 I have just been looking but I'm not sure. But, it also doesn't show my season ticket under my memberships or anything, although on the main page it says season ticket holder? Just me or is that how it should be?
Neither does mine. I guess it can only be done by phone but the ticket office is closed now

The Pasty Kid

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
Re the second part, it is the same for me and was last season. It's fine

Nov 6, 2011
I relocated my seat this morning (by phone) and can confirm it was very easy (took less than a minute to sort), good service from the ticket office team.

Argyleloyal87

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Apr 25, 2016
The lack of season tickets arriving through peoples post box could be due to the fact they’ve ran out out season tickets. Just been up to move my seat but will have to come up in about 2 weeks time to pick up due to tuning out of the cards they use

NLG

Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
Jan 16, 2006
Shouldn't of sold so many........ I still have to collect mine, guess I will wait a couple of weeks.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
The lack of season tickets arriving through peoples post box could be due to the fact they’ve ran out out season tickets. Just been up to move my seat but will have to come up in about 2 weeks time to pick up due to tuning out of the cards they use
Did the club not say that digital season tickets would be available this season to those who would like them? They could be pinged out straight to your phone in an instant.

NLG

Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
Jan 16, 2006
I an guessing we must have sold over 8,500 by now, maybe close to reaching 9K ?

John Cooper

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Cunningham Sponsor 👱‍♀️
⚽️ Whittaker Sponsor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Kids Shirt Donor 💚
👱‍♀️ McMahon Sponsor
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
That’s how mine shows, I’ve never seen anything under memberships.

About Pasoti

• Created by David Gadd in 1996, we are one of the oldest UK football sites. The site is now owned by Ian Newell & Ian De-Lar. Our Site Designer is Adam. Pasoti is family friendly and prides itself in being an online community. Give it a try, perhaps you'll like it. We are 100% independent of Plymouth Argyle Football Club. We do though, donate money to the Argyle Academy on a regular basis!

If any member requires individual details of the Good Deeds Fund please contact either Ian Newell or Ian De-Lar, who will be only too happy to discuss the various causes that benefit.

Please note if you register and log in the adverts will be far far less obtrusive. Visit us on Twitter!

Quick Navigation

User Menu