Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000) | Page 22 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000)

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Would l be stupid then in assuming that Argyle will break 10,000 for every home match if we have sold 9,000 season tickets?

And when was the last time we got 5 figure crowds for every home match?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Would l be stupid then in assuming that Argyle will break 10,000 for every home match if we have sold 9,000 season tickets?

when we were last promoted to the CCC we sold 12,000 season tickets and averaged around 15/16000 per match....so that probably would have been the last time...

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy S
May 8, 2011

For League games it was last year.

Reactions: bigalf
Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
Since when have we been able to collect season tickets??

i saw on the website today there is a reminder to collect it if we havent already done so.. this is the first i heard that they're even ready to collect??

i had no email informing me that theyre ready...

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell

I can’t see home crowds dipping much below 12,000 next season. Even with the usual paltry away followings we see. It’s easy to see Exeter, Pompey, Derby, Bristol R, Ipswich, Bolton and Sheff W just about selling out for starters. Exciting times ahead.

bigalf

R.I.P
Dec 13, 2005
Keyham
Since when have we been able to collect season tickets??

i saw on the website today there is a reminder to collect it if we havent already done so.. this is the first i heard that they're even ready to collect??

i had no email informing me that theyre ready...
When ordering it advised to leave 48 hours before collection.

Collection

Once purchased, if you choose to collect your season-ticket, please allow 48 hours for it to it be available for collection.

Please note that season-ticket collection will not be possible on a match-day.

Last edited:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
when we were last promoted to the CCC we sold 12,000 season tickets and averaged around 15/16000 per match....so that probably would have been the last time...
Correct Oddball.

The average for that season was 15,690. The highest was 20,555 against Leeds Utd and the lowest was 13,308 against Burnley. The total for the entire season (league only, not cups) was 360,880.

Here's the thing though. Assuming that the Leeds game was a total sellout, in the September, we were drawn against Everton in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup in the January...and never sold out - 20,112.

We had QPR at home on Boxing Day. Now, bearing in mind the "history" from the previous season, you would have thought that that game would have been a complete sell out? It wasn't! 19,535...a thousand shy of the Leeds game.

All courtesy of the brilliant Greens on Screen.

unhinched

🚑 Steve Hooper
Apr 16, 2016
Correct Oddball.

The average for that season was 15,690. The highest was 20,555 against Leeds Utd and the lowest was 13,308 against Burnley. The total for the entire season (league only, not cups) was 360,880.

Here's the thing though. Assuming that the Leeds game was a total sellout, in the September, we were drawn against Everton in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup in the January...and never sold out - 20,112.

We had QPR at home on Boxing Day. Now, bearing in mind the "history" from the previous season, you would have thought that that game would have been a complete sell out? It wasn't! 19,535...a thousand shy of the Leeds game.

All courtesy of the brilliant Greens on Screen.
Wasn't West Ham a sellout that season too ? Sellouts always seem to have different figures. Maybe Everton did sellout ?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Wasn't West Ham a sellout that season too ? Sellouts always seem to have different figures. Maybe Everton did sellout ?
West Ham was 20,220 so 335 shy of the Leeds total.

I would have thought that the difference in totals would have been down to the segregation but with Leeds Utd's reputation, surely that would have had the biggest segregation, ergo a lower attendance???

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Be interesting this season w/o Sunderland and how Derby attendances go if they ain't 20 points clear by xmas

Mar 20, 2008

I would have thought that the difference in totals would have been down to the segregation but with Leeds Utd's reputation, surely that would have had the biggest segregation, ergo a lower attendance???
I think then attendances were done on people through the gate rather than tickets sold

Jan 11, 2017

At the Leeds game the Mayflower standing area was rammed full of people. To much so, so the club released less tickets for the West Ham game to reduce the overcrowding in the Mayflower stand. And fans were "encouraged" to enter the terrace from the far end ramp, rather than the nearest steps close to the main entrance. Which also helped to spread the fans out a bit more evenly on the Mayflower terrace.