Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000) | Page 21 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000)

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Can you relocate your seat online?
Came here to ask the same question 😂 I have just been looking but I'm not sure. But, it also doesn't show my season ticket under my memberships or anything, although on the main page it says season ticket holder? Just me or is that how it should be?

Nov 6, 2011
Came here to ask the same question 😂 I have just been looking but I'm not sure. But, it also doesn't show my season ticket under my memberships or anything, although on the main page it says season ticket holder? Just me or is that how it should be?
Neither does mine. I guess it can only be done by phone but the ticket office is closed now

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
Re the second part, it is the same for me and was last season. It's fine

Nov 6, 2011
I relocated my seat this morning (by phone) and can confirm it was very easy (took less than a minute to sort), good service from the ticket office team.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
The lack of season tickets arriving through peoples post box could be due to the fact they’ve ran out out season tickets. Just been up to move my seat but will have to come up in about 2 weeks time to pick up due to tuning out of the cards they use

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Shouldn't of sold so many........ I still have to collect mine, guess I will wait a couple of weeks.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
The lack of season tickets arriving through peoples post box could be due to the fact they’ve ran out out season tickets. Just been up to move my seat but will have to come up in about 2 weeks time to pick up due to tuning out of the cards they use
Did the club not say that digital season tickets would be available this season to those who would like them? They could be pinged out straight to your phone in an instant.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Did the club not say that digital season tickets would be available this season to those who would like them? They could be pinged out straight to your phone in an instant.

No they didn’t say anything about that

Reactions: Lundan Cabbie

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
I an guessing we must have sold over 8,500 by now, maybe close to reaching 9K ?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Are approaching 9 thousand sold

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
... and with every one, your chances of getting a ticket to the popular away or Cup games diminish.

• Haha
Reactions: greenpig27

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
That’s how mine shows, I’ve never seen anything under memberships.