Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000) | Page 20 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000)

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
just looking at the season ticket availability on the argyle tickets site, seems they have now updated the areas where season ticket holders may not of renewed, or simply moved. Interesting viewing, all sections, other than grandstand, now available. I guess this will change as people move seats.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
There used to be an interesting pub near the dockyard with some rather different bar staff!! Would like to see the same concept introduced to Home Park please 🤪

Just to keep you abreast of things, that would be the Avondale if my mammary serves me correct.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
USA is always about being big and self important, I wouldn't want an hour of adverts, it's bad enough we have them at all.
Back in the day you had entertainment on the pitch at half time, a big band or singers, surely that would be better than throwing pints down your throat?
It's boring at half time no matter what, but you could do something like 5 minutes each way kids match to entertain us, the crowd do react to that which must be great for an aspiring young footballer.

Stuart Bloye

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Sep 17, 2003
How long after purchasing tickets are people receiving them in the post?
I ordered mine on the 6th Doc. It still hadn’t arrived this morning so I phoned them. After initially telling me the sent on the the same day, they found it and will post it today. Might be worth giving them a call mate.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I ordered mine on the 6th Doc. It still hadn’t arrived this morning so I phoned them. After initially telling me the sent on the the same day, they found it and will post it today. Might be worth giving them a call mate.
Thanks. I purchased ours on 27th May but have not received them yet. This was with the free postage option. I have the purchase confirmation so hopefully everything is okay but I may drop by the ticket office tomorrow to check.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I received mine 2 days later.

Nov 3, 2006
Maybe if we want an improved customer experience, we should go down the route of the Everyman Cinema chain where folk sit on settees with a little table to each side and other folk deliver food and drink. Costs a bit more but would be like sitting at home but in a football stadium ... whats not to like. :unsure:
Every time I've sat on one of those I've wondered what others have got up to previously in that very spot. Best not to really.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Thanks. I purchased ours on 27th May but have not received them yet. This was with the free postage option. I have the purchase confirmation so hopefully everything is okay but I may drop by the ticket office tomorrow to check.
Hilarious... I popped into the Ticket Office on my way into work this morning just to check that everything had been processed correctly. The person I spoke to told me my tickets had been printed and posted out yesterday. A few minutes ago my wife sent me a photo of today's post which just happened to be the season tickets...

Reactions: Keepitgreen

KeithB

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 30, 2004
Launceston
Hilarious... I popped into the Ticket Office on my way into work this morning just to check that everything had been processed correctly. The person I spoke to told me my tickets had been printed and posted out yesterday. A few minutes ago my wife sent me a photo of today's post which just happened to be the season tickets...
You would expect a doctor to have patience :ROFLMAO: