Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000) | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Hopefully we can get a 11-12k for most games based on that

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Hopefully we can get a 11-12k for most games based on that

I'd agree. Hopefully we'll get a higher average attendance than last season if we start off well.

Dunkeld Green

✅ Evergreen
Jan 4, 2006
Inver, Dunkeld
Did the Chelsea FA Cup match scramble for tickets encourage more supporters to buy their full season ticket, without the scramble would Argyle of sold an extra 1000+ season tickets for next season???
With the matches against Derby, Portsmouth, Sheffield Wednesday, Ipswich and a small matter of Exeter tickets could be scarce.
As they say success breeds success and the thought of missing out might be the reason for the rise in sales.

May 16, 2016
For those intersted in regional gloating, our ST sales so far, equate to 860 less than the entire crowd that saw Exeter on the night they got promoted. Approx 90% of their crowd that night will now be our absolute minimum reported crowd.

Petty but....geddon'

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
For those intersted in regional gloating, our ST sales so far, equate to 860 less than the entire crowd that saw Exeter on the night they got promoted. Approx 90% of their crowd that night will now be our absolute minimum reported crowd.

Petty but....geddon'

And that’s if not a single away fan turns up 😂

Reactions: Guiri Green
Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
Did the Chelsea FA Cup match scramble for tickets encourage more supporters to buy their full season ticket, without the scramble would Argyle of sold an extra 1000+ season tickets for next season???
With the matches against Derby, Portsmouth, Sheffield Wednesday, Ipswich and a small matter of Exeter tickets could be scarce.
As they say success breeds success and the thought of missing out might be the reason for the rise in sales.
I know from talking to friends that you are quite right. I think fans have a feeling that we are still growing as a club with maybe even better times ahead and are responding accordingly.

May 8, 2011
Really good news, it's looking like a virtuous circle generating now with more people signing up that gives us a bigger budget, and experiencing what will be a better stadium*. More people in a nicer stadium watching better players... hopefully leads to a bit of a snowball effect for next year too.

*I know people say big screens and food and new seats etc don't matter, but I reckon they do... especially for new fans and families. Even if the team loses, it still has to be a quality experience for those peopl

Petty but....geddon'
But in terms of crowds as a percentage of the respective cities populations Exeter is better supported than Argyle which when you consider the competition they have with the rugby team makes its even more impressive.

Sep 6, 2006
But in terms of crowds as a percentage of the respective cities populations Exeter is better supported than Argyle which when you consider the competition they have with the rugby team makes its even more impressive.
I think you should re-check your stats!

May 16, 2016
Yeh, and they got an airport and motorway too.

pafc cobbie08

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Nov 16, 2008
Hampshire
I'm debating it, £425 just to prioritise my away ticket. I mainly attend away games these days, maybe 5-10 home games. Missed out on a few away games that are close to where I now live, just because they never made general sale. Shame they got rid of the membership card. Would love a points scheme too.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff

Dunkeld Green

✅ Evergreen
Jan 4, 2006
Inver, Dunkeld
I'm debating it, £425 just to prioritise my away ticket. I mainly attend away games these days, maybe 5-10 home games. Missed out on a few away games that are close to where I now live, just because they never made general sale. Shame they got rid of the membership card. Would love a points scheme too.
But it's not to prioritise an away ticket though is it, it is the 5+ guaranteed matches which will sell out at home but also the chance of getting tickets for getting the away tickets also.....away matches which will sell out this season will be Exeter, Forest Green, Cheltenham, Portsmouth (if on a Saturday), and Oxford as there is not enough availability at these grounds in a normal season let alone if we are on a good run but then add in the Derby match.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
But it's not to prioritise an away ticket though is it, it is the 5+ guaranteed matches which will sell out at home but also the chance of getting tickets for getting the away tickets also.....away matches which will sell out this season will be Exeter, Forest Green, Cheltenham, Portsmouth (if on a Saturday), and Oxford as there is not enough availability at these grounds in a normal season let alone if we are on a good run but then add in the Derby match.

You’re forgetting Bristol as well