Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000) | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season ticket sales. (Approaching 9,000)

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
68,000 unsold seats last season. That needs to come down before serious consideration is made.
If it was 437,000 unsold tickets like Sunderland I might share your concern. 68,000 would have been accurate if further seats hadn't been covered. It was probably nearer 60,000. Also we cannot really take into consideration unsold away seats which accounted for half that total. Barely 30,000 unsold home seats doesn't leave much room for growth or to cover seats that might have been sold over home capacity.
Still we are on course for 8,000 season tickets which is highly encouraging.

Last edited:

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
7K+ season tickets.... celebrate !

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
For a start there’ll be an additional three further sells out next season when Exeter, Bristol Rovers and Derby come to visit.
Good point but I believe that the potential financial gain isn't worth the investment (from what others have said). I'm sure that the business analysts will be monitoring the 'tipping point', however.

Reactions: Fergy
Sep 3, 2011
Birmingham have never really had big support considering it is the second city.
Birmingham is a tricky one. They have had major issues with their ground this season and I believe their capacity was slashed to around 12,000 at one point. The problems have largely been resolved but they finished with an average of only around 16,500

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Looks good for getting 8k sold though, that's got to be good for the pot and for us to get in better players to push us on

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Really good news, it's looking like a virtuous circle generating now with more people signing up that gives us a bigger budget, and experiencing what will be a better stadium*. More people in a nicer stadium watching better players... hopefully leads to a bit of a snowball effect for next year too.

*I know people say big screens and food and new seats etc don't matter, but I reckon they do... especially for new fans and families. Even if the team loses, it still has to be a quality experience for those people.

Apr 1, 2009
Really good news, it's looking like a virtuous circle generating now with more people signing up that gives us a bigger budget, and experiencing what will be a better stadium*. More people in a nicer stadium watching better players... hopefully leads to a bit of a snowball effect for next year too.

*I know people say big screens and food and new seats etc don't matter, but I reckon they do... especially for new fans and families. Even if the team loses, it still has to be a quality experience for those people.
I keep asking, and it's a genuine question, what (and where) is this much improved food (I'm not talking about the corporate/premium offerings)? I don't tend to eat at HP very often, but if there was something markedly different I would give it a try. Several people talk about it, but haven't seen it and am not aware as to where you get it!

I'm not someone to whom the screen makes a big difference, but have no objection whatsoever if others like it and if it generates profit. The value of new seating is down to comfort IMO, not what it may look like. It has been known for football clubs to install new seating but compromise on leg room!

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
When was the last season that Argyle sold this many season tickets?

I keep asking, and it's a genuine question, what (and where) is this much improved food (I'm not talking about the corporate/premium offerings)? I don't tend to eat at HP very often, but if there was something markedly different I would give it a try. Several people talk about it, but haven't seen it and am not aware as to where you get it!

I'm not someone to whom the screen makes a big difference, but have no objection whatsoever if others like it and if it generates profit. The value of new seating is down to comfort IMO, not what it may look like. It has been known for football clubs to install new seating but compromise on leg room!

We won't be selling Ginsters (barely can be called a food product) at Home Park anymore :p