Season Ticket details released today (More than just a seat) | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket details released today (More than just a seat)

Will you be buying one of the ST packages?

• Yes

Votes: 127 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 17 10.4%

• Total voters
Jul 10, 2011
Great news about how the club have listened and included 17 year olds in the junior package now so £60 for next season..1 happy son and £60 cheaper than he spent last year so extra money for him to spend in club shop ..also family tkts anywhere in the ground is a grweat move to ..top marks to club for listening to fans concerns

Mar 9, 2011
I wonder how many who either said (in the poll) 'no' or are 'undecided', have now changed their mind after today's updated news?

A

Argyle1886

Sue Pollard":1w6z33zq said:
I wonder how many who either said (in the poll) 'no' or are 'undecided', have now changed their mind after today's updated news?

I sure have! Somebody listened and acted with the frustration of costs for youngsters.

I for one shall now be renewing/getting a package next season :D I save money, which means more money to spend in the Argyle shop:D

Mar 9, 2011
Argyle1886":1za3xbyy said:
Sue Pollard":1za3xbyy said:

I sure have! Somebody listened and acted with the frustration of costs for youngsters.

I for one shall now be renewing/getting a package next season :D I save money, which means more money to spend in the Argyle shop:D

Good for you Argyle1886 :greensmile: I'm impressed how our club listened and changed things for the better :scarf:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
The forms come out on the 24th, am I right? Which is Tuesday. I'll be making the trip to the box office on Friday after work purposely to get a form in that case!

I shall be getting a White membership next season and you have to take your hat off to the club for offering such good value and incentives. :clap:

In turn my thanks to James Brent for saving the club when we were so near to the brink! Likewise, my thanks to the staff for what they did and went through along with the GT's and everyone else who helped rescue 'Our Club' and are now trying to put it on a sounder footing. :nworthy:

Now we have had the dire years lets start the happy years and hopefully get back to where we should be! :thumbs:

See you all at the Cheltenham game. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
The fact that Argyle are selling 'Memberships' rather than mere STs suggests they are laying the foundations for future inclusive marketing campaigns which is also a big plus.