Season Ticket details released today (More than just a seat) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season Ticket details released today (More than just a seat)

Will you be buying one of the ST packages?

• Yes

Votes: 127 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 12.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 17 10.4%

• Total voters
Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
They need to be made a lot more affordable and/or they need to reintroduce the 6 match a season one.

Either of the above will see my wallet creaking open.

May 22, 2006
wtf

ARGYLE are not selling season-tickets for the 2012-13 season.

Top of the range is a Green+ Membership package, which entitles holders to not only all 23 league games in 2012-13, but also - amongst other benefits - a replica shirt, a match-day programme at every home match, and a free subscription to the Pilgrims' premium online audio and video service, Argyle Player.

That's not half bad.
There are concessions for senior citizens, 21s and under, students, disabled, and serving Armed Forces, and fans will be able to spread the Membership cost over four or ten months.

BRILLIANT.

Finally a board that understands its local demographics.

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
As a student, I am very pleased to see the student ticket return! Cannot wait to get mine now..suddenly all excited! :lol: :lol: :scarf:

A

argylelegend

Sounds very promicing to me, bring on next season :scarf: :scarf:

Mar 6, 2011
London / Plymouth
Really happy with this announcement - great to see white membership back, and discounts for students, armed forces etc.

More importantly, the club listened to what we wanted to see, and acted upon it. Brilliant.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

dan93pafc":314cng34 said:
Only thing I cant see is say is what match day tickets will cost ... or am I just being blind?

Nope, good spot. Although it does mention how much cheaper the ST is than a match day ticket so it's sort of covered.