Score & Attendance vs Burton | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score & Attendance vs Burton

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Going for a scrappy 2-1 win.

Sep 6, 2006
PAFC94":85xqtsos said:
Cobi Budge":85xqtsos said:
We'll definitely miss Songo'o. Our midfield were invisible without him against Swindon and we were playing a League 2 second string.

I'm rather pleased Songo'o is out tbh. I think a midfield of Ness, Okeefe and fox will be much better. Songoo has done his best but he simply isn't cut out to play in that position.

Well he certainly aint cut out to play in any other position! He has been our best player so far this season.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
driscollberg":2oscbo0j said:
Anyone know if you can pay on the gate for today’s game ?

There is pay on the day. Home fans pay on day at ticket office, away fans can pay cash on gate

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
MickyD":2ngca505 said:
In front of fewer than 1,000 spectators (the rest have already left), with Argyle four goals and four red cards down in the 90th minute, Carey takes one for team and gets himself sent off, forcing an abandonment in the misguided belief that the game will have to be replayed. As a punitive measure the Football League award the game 8-0 to Burton Albion.

Green tint !

Nov 4, 2012
Balham_Green":2zaw0inn said:
PAFC94":2zaw0inn said:
Cobi Budge":2zaw0inn said:
We'll definitely miss Songo'o. Our midfield were invisible without him against Swindon and we were playing a League 2 second string.

I'm rather pleased Songo'o is out tbh. I think a midfield of Ness, Okeefe and fox will be much better. Songoo has done his best but he simply isn't cut out to play in that position.

Well he certainly aint cut out to play in any other position! He has been our best player so far this season.

I disagree and rather than argue my point further, i'll allow the performance that is about to happen speak for me. Like the look of this team.

Sep 6, 2006
PAFC94":4s34m4m7 said:
Balham_Green":4s34m4m7 said:
PAFC94":4s34m4m7 said:
Cobi Budge":4s34m4m7 said:

I disagree and rather than argue my point further, i'll allow the performance that is about to happen speak for me. Like the look of this team.

So who's been our best player this season? Without him what you lose defensively you possibly gain offensively. Difficult balance