Score & Attendance vs Burton | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score & Attendance vs Burton

Oct 20, 2015
Emeraldinho":3fw3rt6o said:
Hmm, tough one to call. Can we play as badly again for a second successive week? Will the rocket we all hope and trust DA has delivered to his players have the desired effect? I'm not so sure - I can see this one being an extremely tight, tetchy and nervous affair (especially for the GA) with a single goal separating the sides. Unfortunately, it'll be for Albion I think so 0-1 in front of 8,297. :sad:

Couldn't have put it better myself except only 6,712 turn up to see Argyle get thumped again 3-0. DA remains at the helm all the way into League 2.

Aug 12, 2018
Burton Albion not a great draw is it ..... But the tide must turn sometime ...... So Im going 0-0 in front of 5,785 die hards (85 from Burton). 50/50 prize money £ 43.00

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
jespafc":3gadfaey said:
2-1 in front of 8,258. For some reason I think we'll nick this one. Not entirely sure why.

Me too. And I think with a more technical midfield we’ll create some good chances.

Aug 13, 2011
I think we have a chance to recover somewhat from the Oxford debacle. But we must register another win from these 2 games, that's vital otherwise we are going down a well and it's always hard to get out of wells. If we win both it opens the season back up again, lose both in dire trouble, one or 2 points again not sufficient to breed confidence. It means Lameiras and Carey must be at their best against Burton & Gillingham, and the defence at their least gratuitous, only then do we have any hope of results.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
TruroTerry":2d0e3jqt said:
Burton Albion not a great draw is it ..... But the tide must turn sometime ...... So Im going 0-0 in front of 5,785 die hards (85 from Burton). 50/50 prize money £ 43.00

£43 eh? This week, I’ll win! ;)

Dec 2, 2010
Did I read that Burton gave the worst away record in the division.... oh dear!

After last week's sh1te this is a real test of DA's management.
If the players react than 3-1 with 8,100 happy cider drinkers (minus brewers!)

CMON ARGO!

Oct 31, 2015
Mark58":2h3vzv2c said:
Under normal circumstances I would be tempted to go Songo'o, Songo'o, Songo'o, Songo'o and Songo'o, with Songo'o, Songo'o, Songo'o and Songo'o in the middle, and Songo'o in the hole, just behind Songo'o up front. In view of Songo'o's suspension, however, I would be pressing the authorities to abandon the match...

:) :) :)

If we score a goal then all well and good but if last weeks teams turn up oh dear.

C

CADMAN

4.1 7,457 And let's all get behind the team. It's the only way out of this.

Jul 6, 2011
Cobi Budge":37yv91d8 said:
We'll definitely miss Songo'o. Our midfield were invisible without him against Swindon and we were playing a League 2 second string.

Did Yann play a lot of games in our unbeaten run last year......

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
No but we had a solid defence and Taylor leading the line during that run.

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
In front of fewer than 1,000 spectators (the rest have already left), with Argyle four goals and four red cards down in the 90th minute, Carey takes one for team and gets himself sent off, forcing an abandonment in the misguided belief that the game will have to be replayed. As a punitive measure the Football League award the game 8-0 to Burton Albion.

Nov 4, 2012
Cobi Budge":18uybmvs said:
We'll definitely miss Songo'o. Our midfield were invisible without him against Swindon and we were playing a League 2 second string.

I'm rather pleased Songo'o is out tbh. I think a midfield of Ness, Okeefe and fox will be much better. Songoo has done his best but he simply isn't cut out to play in that position.