Score & Attendance vs Burton | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score & Attendance vs Burton

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Mark Pedlar":p2wx3jgs said:
I like Nobby's line up apart from the two left footed centre backs. I'd put Grant as the right hand one as I think he would be more able to cope with it.

I fear though that O'Keefe will start instead of Sarcevic who will come on for Fox with about 20 to go.

Yes, I didn't particularly like that either, but the alternative was Edwards and on last week's showing we'd be better starting with 10.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Whilst some would say the only circus is on the pitch, there is also a Saturday 14:00 performance of the Moscow State Circus on Cottage Field. The park and ride car park will fill earlier as a result......

Mar 8, 2016
Dreamgreen":3dbhfc7y said:
I’d be amazed if Sarce started. He was so way off the pace against Swindon.

True, but O’Keefe is just way off the pace in being a professional footballer, so it’s a bit of a tricky one.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Army green":dn40ql9z said:
Dreamgreen":dn40ql9z said:
I’d be amazed if Sarce started. He was so way off the pace against Swindon.

True, but O’Keefe is just way off the pace in being a professional footballer, so it’s a bit of a tricky one.

O'Keefe had a good game at Barnsley but other than that he's done absolutely nothing, very surprised he played a number of games in the Premier League.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Army green":1omzwhm3 said:
Nobby":1omzwhm3 said:
Hopefully; Macey, Moore, Canavan, Grant, Smith-Brown, Fox, Ness, Sarcevic, Carey, Lameiras, Ladapo.

With that lineup, i'll go 2-1 Argyle.

I think Adams will be going for this if he deems ness and Sarcevic fit enough.

I really hope this will be the starting team..

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Under normal circumstances I would be tempted to go Songo'o, Songo'o, Songo'o, Songo'o and Songo'o, with Songo'o, Songo'o, Songo'o and Songo'o in the middle, and Songo'o in the hole, just behind Songo'o up front. In view of Songo'o's suspension, however, I would be pressing the authorities to abandon the match...

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
We'll definitely miss Songo'o. Our midfield were invisible without him against Swindon and we were playing a League 2 second string.

Dec 3, 2005
Score - I dread to think - but always hope

Imaterial the attendance - ALL the ST's will be there, even if their not lol

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
with this selection which includes two up front we can win this against a good side.it'll be a difficult game with confidence low in the team and supporters.my selection;
cooper
moore
ASB
canavan
peter grant
sarcevic
ness
lameiras
carey
ladapo
fletcher.
3-2 with this selection any other selection or formation will,in my opinion,result in a defeat.