Rumours | Page 31 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
gaspargomez":1l9ay69j said:
Under normal circumstances, Cooper might have been worth paying a transfer fee for if Argyle could afford to. But at the moment clubs in Argyle’s position would be daft to pay a fee for such a player. Not only will there be good quality free agents around, there will also be good players which clubs simply want off their books to balance their wage bills. Plus until its known when games will be played in front of crowds again its more a matter of financial survival for Argyle. They cant commit large sums of money at the moment and it could put their future in jeopardy if they did. Peterborough are barking up the wrong tree if they expect a League One team to pay a fee for Cooper.
:iagree:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
WoodsyGreen":3bznkj16 said:
davie nine":3bznkj16 said:
Gaspar is right, it’s ‘call my bluff time’.

Except that's not what he's saying, Davie.
“Peterborough are barking up the wrong tree if they expect a League 1 team to pay a fee for Cooper”.
Well, that’s what I thought he was saying.
I am not aware that any other club has rushed in with a £200k bid for George Cooper.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
If you had one loanee from last season, who would it be?

Cooper

Hardie

Backinson

Forget Palmer.

Mar 22, 2020
Hardie, the rest have done well and have a future in the game. Hardie fits the system like a glove and in my opinion will go on to play at the highest level in this country. Opportunities to make a serious return on a modest investment don't come along very often. Argyle could get short term success from him and seriously cash in.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Ottawa Green":3tgd1p3o said:

Cooper

Hardie

Backinson

Forget.....

Palmer and Josh Grant

Hardie for me although if Palmer was available to loan it would be him.

Aug 17, 2005
Mark Pedlar":lqvv8v5n said:
Ottawa Green":lqvv8v5n said:

Cooper

Hardie

Backinson

Forget.....

Palmer and Josh Grant

Hardie for me although if Palmer was available to loan it would be him.

Josh Grant is meant to be signing for Bristol Rovers

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Hardie for me. 100%.
(but then my daughter quite often accuses me of being 'in love' with Ryan Hardie because of the amount I go on about him...!)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The Doctor":39xeyegd said:
Hardie for me. 100%.
(but then my daughter quite often accuses me of being 'in love' with Ryan Hardie because of the amount I go on about him...!)
It's called having a man crush Tim. :)

Jun 27, 2019
I wonder how the nephew of the Sultan of Brunei has managed to get contracts at four Premier League clubs.

It's almost as though there's a reason other than his footballing ability.

Aug 17, 2005
Yes agreed but I did lost it with tongue in cheek. Anyway another youngster that's been released by everton. Was originally with Bury and Everton paid an u disclosed fee for him. Would think Dewnip and Lowe would.be aware.of him. Plays at left back or left hand side of central defence both positions we need.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matty_Foulds

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
signalspast":1m4vhds8 said:
Yes agreed but I did lost it with tongue in cheek. Anyway another youngster that's been released by everton. Was originally with Bury and Everton paid an u disclosed fee for him. Would think Dewnip and Lowe would.be aware.of him. Plays at left back or left hand side of central defence both positions we need.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matty_Foulds
Has he actually played any competitive football?

Aug 17, 2005
Just throwing possibilities into the pot but he was bought by Everton at aged 17 after 2 appearances for Bury. Suffered an injury which kept him out for a year. Whilst he has only played u23 for Everton depends which way you wish to look at that. One side of the coin not good enough and no club interested in taking him on loan or Everton not prepared to loan him out because they rated him.

Status
Not open for further replies.