Rumours | Page 29 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2019
Bolton clearly haven't learned anything from their brush with extinction. A three-year deal for a 32-year-old who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo at Bradford? Okay then.

Jun 27, 2019
edengreen":2mk8mmg6 said:
Apparently they have made a late move for Sarce as well

They obviously want to put together a team of players who know how to get out of League Two. Trouble is that won't come cheap and you'd think Bolton would be keen to consolidate financially for a season or two. Clearly not.

It'll be quite funny if Salford lose out on Sarce, though.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
If it's true it will make Sarcevic's decision look sane.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Cooper not likely to return

“George will be with us. I rate him as a player, but I felt he had some maturing to do and he has gone away and done that at Plymouth.

“It was right for him to leave us when he did, but I am happy to have him back.

“I’m sure Plymouth want him, but they can’t get near what we want for him. I have a position in mind for George next season.

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Tugboat":2hq7k53r said:
Cooper not likely to return

“George will be with us. I rate him as a player, but I felt he had some maturing to do and he has gone away and done that at Plymouth.

“It was right for him to leave us when he did, but I am happy to have him back.

“I’m sure Plymouth want him, but they can’t get near what we want for him. I have a position in mind for George next season.

They seem to talk about him not leaving and what they want for him quiet a lot,

You know for some one who supposedly isn't leaving.

Jun 27, 2019
Stuart has it bang on. Peterborough are clearly very keen to offload Cooper and want as much for him as they can possibly get. That's now Fry, McAnthony and Ferguson who have come out and said he isn't leaving (or maybe he is), and that he isn't available (or maybe he is) and that he's nailed on to be in their first team next season (or maybe he isn't). They'll be releasing a statement from their tealady next to say how much she loves making tea for Coops and how the tea at Plymouth isn't strong enough for her liking - but she might change her mind if they brew it a bit stronger.

We've obviously offered X amount and they think we can do better. They've wheeled Ferguson out to deliver that message in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.