Rumours | Page 33 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2006
The Doctor":1ii0rbpj said:
BojanTheGreat":1ii0rbpj said:
In fact Blackpool have just announced they have signed Yates.

apparently for 400k !!

Utterly bizarre. Where does that sort of money come from at the moment?
This surely does increase the potential for Hardie to become available...

I wonder if Blackpool have jumped the gun slightly in announcing this as I notice its just been announced the transfer window will open on 27th July. Maybe we have already agreed a deal for Hardie but Argyle won’t announce anything until it’s rubber stamped when the window opens??

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
argyleforever":vsugheg4 said:
Good signing if it all goes through Kalvin Kalala from Torquay.

Show's we maybe don't have much of a budget this year

I always take these Twitter accounts with a pinch of salt. They’ve probably just looked at local players and linked us with a promising one. They were linking us to Jamie Reid not long ago and we know we weren’t interested.

Don’t see why we’d be after a winger either, we don’t play them.

Jul 9, 2016
Pogleswoody":1poqwfyz said:
Devongreenowl":1poqwfyz said:
ealinggreen":1poqwfyz said:
I am currently sitting on the hoe drinking a pint two tables away from Oscar Threlkeld?

Is Sarce with him? :whistle:

No but I understand that table service is being provided by Daniel Pasoti!
He had two good chances to put his tray away but missed them both ... sadly. :sad:

:greensmile:

Apr 24, 2020
I see Josh Grant has signed a 3 year deal at Bristol Rovers. Can’t see why he would think them a better proposition than yourselves. Unless it was the 3 years

Mar 8, 2016
STFC":131ol6e5 said:
I see Josh Grant has signed a 3 year deal at Bristol Rovers. Can’t see why he would think them a better proposition than yourselves. Unless it was the 3 years

Maybe the 3 years, but I think it’s purely down to location, yet again. Good signing for rovers, they will need to give him time to settle in though, because He was shocking for us initially.

Apr 24, 2020
You really think Plymouth is off putting for players? My first wife was a local near Plymouth - Wembury. Beautiful place.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
STFC":1xle7tjs said:
You really think Plymouth is off putting for players? My first wife was a local near Plymouth - Wembury. Beautiful place.

He can probably do Bristol to London in 2 hours as opposed to 4 from Plymouth, but have you ever thought of becoming a football agent? You’d be good at selling Argyle to players and their wives! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.