Ridsdale seeing the Herald Editor?? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ridsdale seeing the Herald Editor??

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
esmer":1lyf8imb said:
They may only have paid £300k but that's £300k more than anyone else was prepared to pay.

I managed to ask The Riddler out side the chisolm lounge after the 1st Pasoti meeting why the japs should still pump money in to the club as He was looking to find a buyer "He said that they should not have promised the money if they were not prepared to go through with it & that is what angered him the most about the Japs & he could not see how he could keep working with them" His words not mine. Isn't his is exactly what the PB's have done & yet he is than more happy to climb into bed with them.

Smacks of double standards to me

Dec 7, 2006
ElDuderino":27v4rqn4 said:
Oooh interesting.

Maybe you can find out what he had for lunch? And what colour tie he's wearing too.....
Do you EVER try to post anything meaningful or even remotely constructive? All you seem capable of are snide, sarcastic one liners that are neither clever or funny (despite what you might choose to think). :roll:

Aug 26, 2009
Plympton
Esmer - Heaney got full exclusivity for £1M, not £200K/£300K.

The fact that he agreed to the £1M knocked the competitors out of the game. If those competitors had known that £200K/£300K would have been enough to secure exlusivity, maybe the Red one would have not got the green light from Brenda without competition.

This all stinks, and you know it - the more this goes on the more it would appear that the whole set up has been for Heaney from the start, with every 'bent' effort made to exclude the competition.

P

Paul_Roberts

victor":3qds5ekc said:

The fact that he agreed to the £1M knocked the competitors out of the game. If those competitors had known that £200K/£300K would have been enough to secure exlusivity, maybe the Red one would have not got the green light from Brenda without competition.
This all stinks, and you know it - the more this goes on the more it would appear that the whole set up has been for Heaney from the start, with every 'bent' effort made to exclude the competition.

Victor, I think the process stinks too, but which competitors are you referring to? Because as far as I know, Brent was adamant he would not pay a penny for exclusivity, and Buttivant could not provide satisfactory proof of funds.

In that sense, there were no competitors.

A

Anonymous

greengenes":2lwna935 said:
FordGreen":2lwna935 said:
ElDuderino":2lwna935 said:
Oooh interesting.

Maybe you can find out what he had for lunch? And what colour tie he's wearing too.....
Do you EVER try to post anything meaningful or even remotely constructive? All you seem capable of are snide, sarcastic one liners that are neither clever or funny (despite what you might choose to think). :roll:

I'm not the only one to notice then .

No your not.

The man's an idiot.

A

Anonymous

fishypilgrim":598t4u6l said:
Let's just say for arguments sake and on a purely hypothetical basis that everything works out .
1) The FL grant us the "golden" share - . This has to be the nr 1 priority at the moment I would have thought .
2) The take over finally goes through and the PB actually pay up the £6m OR whatever amount is involved and subsequently transfer the ownership of the club to Peter Ridsdale for £1 .
3) The staff and players get paid their outstanding and way overdue wages ( By the way that's not the PB's fault )
4) We actually put out a good footballing side capable of challenging near the top of this division . And from what i have seen Friday and last night we are close to it .

How will you feel and what will you do . This is not a dig at anyone by the way . I am not sure about the PB or the way the admin process has been run or about the secrecy issues .
il be exstatic to be proved wrong. No really i really would. what you have said is pure nectar, nothing better :)

Feb 21, 2008
Paul_Roberts":1a0l8tt2 said:
victor":1a0l8tt2 said:

Victor, I think the process stinks too, but which competitors are you referring to? Because as far as I know, Brent was adamant he would not pay a penny for exclusivity, and
Buttivant could not provide satisfactory proof of funds.

In that sense, there were no competitors.

The point being is he was asked to provide proof of £1 million not £2-300,000 like the PB was allowed to get away with, and also its not as if the people who have told us he didnt provide proof have been up front and honest shall we say.

Jan 2, 2010
Perhaps he will pay the last 700k and fund year one when he owns something tangible and can transfer the money over in the form of a new debt to PAFC125/Heaneygyle Holdings

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
fishypilgrim":3mh30y3m said:
Let's just say for arguments sake and on a purely hypothetical basis that everything works out .
1) The FL grant us the "golden" share - . This has to be the nr 1 priority at the moment I would have thought .

PAFC already own the 'Golden Share'. It is PR that wants ownership of it.

2) The take over finally goes through and the PB actually pay up the £6m OR whatever amount is involved and subsequently transfer the ownership of the club to Peter Ridsdale for £1 .
3) The staff and players get paid their outstanding and way overdue wages ( By the way that's not the PB's fault )

How the hell do you work that one out? See point 2 above! :?

4) We actually put out a good footballing side capable of challenging near the top of this division . And from what i have seen Friday and last night we are close to it .

How will you feel and what will you do . This is not a dig at anyone by the way . I am not sure about the PB or the way the admin process has been run or about the secrecy issues .

Nov 23, 2009
Madras
Ah the disappearing thread returns! Where it went to nobody knows.

See, my problem with this thread is that its just vacuous tittle tattle of the sort that Hello magazine and the red tops peddle in their gossip pages.

All we need now is a picture of Risdale walking down the street looking windswept and we'd have a 'story' to go with a pun infested headline (feel free to have a go).

In actual fact its anything but. It's rumour plus conjecture sprinkled with subjectivity served up with suspicion.

And where's the line? Ambushing buyers in hotels to a multitude of applause and slaps on the back to gatecrashing the boardroom to a frenzy of hurrahs all in the name of direct action! They don't like it up em eh? More, more they cry.

Now we get to find out Risdales daily itinerary as if its any if our business! Well what next?

Surveillance? Hidden cameras?

Quick Guilfoulups going to the shops let's follow him to see if he's meeting Dunceford and Staplewallet and Ginger out the back of Aldi. Guess what!!! I overheard them talking about buying the plaice...oh... wait... hang on....

Maybe someone could tap his phone? Oh now wait a minute THAT'S too far. Cue furious indignation!!!

Meh I don't know. Am just very very bored of this whole thing now and and all the non news stories, the rumour, the anger, the hardship, the bitterness, the agendas and the whole circus that its created.

Wake me when its over and its done.

T

twickersargyle

I agree with El Duderino. I think a lot of you need to get new hobbies. You have little idea how big business works, you're behaving like silly schoolchildren who want to know a secret and, when you don't get told what it is, you make up pointless rumours.

May 26, 2011
twickersargyle1":22czj8yc said:
I agree with El Duderino. I think a lot of you need to get new hobbies. You have little idea how big business works, you're behaving like silly schoolchildren who want to know a secret and, when you don't get told what it is, you make up pointless rumours.
Or of course some truth perchance?? :?: :?: :?:
KEEPING IT GREEN!!
NO TO HEANEY!!

L

Laughter My Ploy

twickersargyle1":18eewr2v said:

And your point is?

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
ElDuderino":xlr3pzo9 said:
Ah the disappearing thread returns! Where it went to nobody knows.

See, my problem with this thread is that its just vacuous tittle tattle of the sort that Hello magazine and the red tops peddle in their gossip pages.

All we need now is a picture of Ridsdale walking down the street looking windswept and we'd have a 'story' to go with a pun infested headline (feel free to have a go).

In actual fact its anything but. It's rumour plus conjecture sprinkled with subjectivity served up with suspicion.

And where's the line? Ambushing buyers in hotels to a multitude of applause and slaps on the back to gatecrashing the boardroom to a frenzy of hurrahs all in the name of direct action! They don't like it up em eh? More, more they cry.

Now we get to find out Risdales daily itinerary as if its any if our business! Well what next?

Surveillance? Hidden cameras?

Quick Guilfoulups going to the shops let's follow him to see if he's meeting Dunceford and Staplewallet and Ginger out the back of Aldi. Guess what!!! I overheard them talking about buying the plaice...oh... wait... hang on....

Maybe someone could tap his phone? Oh now wait a minute THAT'S too far. Cue furious indignation!!!

Meh I don't know. Am just very very bored of this whole thing now and and all the non news stories, the rumour, the anger, the hardship, the bitterness, the agendas and the whole circus that its created.

Wake me when its over and its done.

You get some stick on here (some deserved, some not) But I can't argue with any of that! sadly I can't see it ending anytime soon

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
twickersargyle1":3arh1a2f said:

I think you will find most are football supporters who are concerned over the continued broken promises, lies, false hopes and the fact loyal staff are living off supporters hand outs rather than than having a playground strop!