Ridsdale seeing the Herald Editor?? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ridsdale seeing the Herald Editor??

A

Anonymous

I have it on very good authority that our Acting Chairman has met the main man at the Herald this morning.

I wonder whether he asked for OUR local paper to put a positive spin on Plan A to the waiting populace? :?

Then again, perhaps the Herald have dug up something interesting and he's asking them to bin it.

Who knows? I'm sure it will all come out in the wash.

I've witnessed PR's bully boy tactics at first hand, and he's not that good when you stand up to him, he really isn't.

Jun 26, 2006
Let's just say for arguments sake and on a purely hypothetical basis that everything works out .
1) The FL grant us the "golden" share - . This has to be the nr 1 priority at the moment I would have thought .
2) The take over finally goes through and the PB actually pay up the £6m OR whatever amount is involved and subsequently transfer the ownership of the club to Peter Ridsdale for £1 .
3) The staff and players get paid their outstanding and way overdue wages ( By the way that's not the PB's fault )
4) We actually put out a good footballing side capable of challenging near the top of this division . And from what i have seen Friday and last night we are close to it .

How will you feel and what will you do . This is not a dig at anyone by the way . I am not sure about the PB or the way the admin process has been run or about the secrecy issues .

A

Anonymous

oggyale":leuqu1kp said:
He could be meeting them for any given reason.

He could be.

But usually, if your Herald doesn't get delivered you ring up the newsagent.

A

Anonymous

fishypilgrim":1lecad9j said:
Let's just say for arguments sake and on a purely hypothetical basis that everything works out .
1) The FL grant us the "golden" share - . This has to be the nr 1 priority at the moment I would have thought .
2) The take over finally goes through and the PB actually pay up the £6m OR whatever amount is involved and subsequently transfer the ownership of the club to Peter Ridsdale for £1 .
3) The staff and players get paid their outstanding and way overdue wages ( By the way that's not the PB's fault )
4) We actually put out a good footballing side capable of challenging near the top of this division . And from what i have seen Friday and last night we are close to it .

How will you feel and what will you do . This is not a dig at anyone by the way . I am not sure about the PB or the way the admin process has been run or about the secrecy issues .

I would have thought the vast majority would be chuffed to bits with that scenario.

Then again, most of us would be chuffed if Santa was real, and Elvis was still alive.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
IJN":7cr2jioq said:
fishypilgrim":7cr2jioq said:

I would have thought the vast majority would be chuffed to bits with that scenario.

Then again, most of us would be chuffed if Santa was real, and Elvis was still alive.

:lol:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Perhaps they have struck oil on the boundary of Home Park and the Life Centre and there is a dispute over extraction rights. Now that would be a story.

A

Anonymous

Another great post from El Dud.

I bet your keyboard gets sticky on occasions.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
fishypilgrim":xjv8kfi9 said:

I'm sorry but it is the PBs fault that the staff and players are still not receiving any wages. They might not have caused it but I clearly recall Guilfoyle saying that whoever comes in as PBs MUST pay the full exclusivity payment to see the club through the close season. £300,000 is not the full exclusivity payment that was due.

Oct 24, 2010
Keepitgreen":1zz41qed said:
fishypilgrim":1zz41qed said:

I'm sorry but it is the PBs fault that the staff and players are still not receiving any wages. They might not have caused it but I clearly recall Guilfoyle saying that whoever comes in as PBs MUST pay the full exclusivity payment to see the club through the close season. £300,000 is not the full exclusivity payment that was due.
They may only have paid £300k but that's £300k more than anyone else was prepared to pay.