Revised images and drawings | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Revised images and drawings

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
If you look closely, Tom Finney is done with individual seats. It is clever but is made possible by the number of seats available. You can see it in the foreground stand.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
That's a great mock-up :clap:

Would it look OK with just a gap between the G and Y?

ARG YLE?

C

CiderAndPasties

if we cant fit the badge, we could do a throwback to old Home Park and put a diamond between the G and Y

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Yeah, I was quite happy with PILGRIMS but any permutation on ARGYLE or ARG YLE makes more sense.

The thing that probably swung it Pilgrim-related was probably the Mayflower aspect and 2020 coming up. Which is a huge consideration with Home Park possibly being one of the main venues for that along with The Box, Mayflower steps and the Hoe.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Biggs":3dmp1met said:
That's a great mock-up :clap:

Would it look OK with just a gap between the G and Y?

ARG YLE?

PAS OTI

Jan 5, 2019
Know this isn't related to the seats but is to the grandstand, anyone know what's happening to the South West corner of home park between control room & Devonport end, just because speaking to some fans & they thing it looks a bit overgrown & run down & are wondering will that be touched up in the renovation?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
BcbC2312":1b8fva4e said:
Know this isn't related to the seats but is to the grandstand, anyone know what's happening to the South West corner of home park between control room & Devonport end, just because speaking to some fans & they thing it looks a bit overgrown & run down & are wondering will that be touched up in the renovation?

Hi. I remember you asking that same question across several threads and two different forums. The
answer was given to you here.... viewtopic.php?f=78&t=106069&start=13

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
BradCobbs":a2e5l8o0 said:
dellaclearing":a2e5l8o0 said:
Or...

If the custom painted logo/seat method was actually a real possibility, they could do ARGYLE just from white seats and put the Mayflower logo in the middle of the Mayflower stand?

Something like this:

I haven't spent much time on this one but it's just to give a rough idea!

Love that

That's brilliant and much better.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
BcbC2312":13vjpu9o said:

This is the third time that I've seen this question from you. Without searching through threads (can't be 'arrised) there were replies made too.
Have you not read the answers or did you not like them? :think:

Apr 21, 2007
dellaclearing":evjqmpcv said:
Or...

If the custom painted logo/seat method was actually a real possibility, they could do ARGYLE just from white seats and put the Mayflower logo in the middle of the Mayflower stand?

Something like this:

I haven't spent much time on this one but it's just to give a rough idea!

Hope someone at the club sees this. This is much better.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
More new drawings have been added to the planning portal, nothing too exciting, just sectioned views of the grandstand.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
New detailed drawings relating to the drainage from Home Park have been submitted to the planning office at Plymouth City Council with the Principal Civil Engineer at PCC confirming that condition 19 be discharged.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":1x714z9n said:
New detailed drawings relating to the drainage from Home Park have been submitted to the planning office at Plymouth City Council with the Principal Civil Engineer at PCC confirming that condition 19 be discharged.

Good news by the sounds of it, I know this issue has been dragging on a bit