Relegated from the Championship (merged) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Relegated from the Championship (merged)

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Charlton for me. being going there since the 60's in the days of Lennie Glover and Keith Peacock....there you go....

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
oddball":1r4amy02 said:
Charlton for me. being going there since the 60's in the days of Lennie Glover and Keith Peacock....there you go....
Keith Peacock, an old fashioned 1-club legend who played 500-odd games for Charlton throughout the 60s and 70s.

Made history by being the first ever substitute in a Football League game back in the mid-sixties when Charlton used to wear that all-white shirt with the wide red band across the shoulders.

Mar 18, 2014
Boro to come down for me, the only chance of visiting a new ground. Presuming we are actually allowed to visit anywhere

Mar 23, 2019
Not sure if this thread needs to be moved.

Who does everyone want to come down from the championship?

Always loved Stoke as an away day. Proper club steeped in history.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Would like, Stoke and Wigan but can’t think of who else I would like to come down but reckon it will likely be Barnsley, Luton Huddersfield or maybe Hull who go down.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Luton could wriggle out of it with Nathan Jones back as manager. Unbeaten in 4. Beat Swansea away today but play Leeds away on Tuesday.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Action Jackson":1onx1u0e said:
Huddersfield are going down 100%. They'll struggle next year as well.

£35 million in parachute money next season will help. I wonder how many Premier League overflow expenses they still have.

Oct 31, 2015
Action Jackson":37ri7z95 said:
Huddersfield are going down 100%. They'll struggle next year as well.

They could have a right fall from grace. prem one minute into League 1 the next. Shades of Pompey, Bolton, Bradford, Sunderland and I suppose Man City a few years ago. Not easy that Championship division.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Devongreenowl":u7pd8te9 said:
Huddersfield have done it before I think. 70-72 in the top flight and then consecutive relegations to the basement.

Not quite. Three relegations in four seasons. Took them over 40 years to get back.

Not as bad as Northampton Town. They did the same, three relegations in four seasons and 50 odd years later they still haven't even managed to get back to the second tier let alone the top flight.