Reid linked with Sheffield U | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reid linked with Sheffield U

M

MylesPAFC

Doesn't really say much that we don't already know, I'd be surprised if he was given the Sheffield job would be a poor appointment on there side in my view. Wait and see what happens though.

R

roblap2011

plymouthboyuk":2iw74tk9 said:
http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/pafc/argyle/REID-SILENT-BLADES-LINK/article-3582613-detail/article.html

But Reid, who has one year remaining on his current Argyle contract, insisted: "I have nothing to say on this sort of speculation – nothing at all."

Feb 29, 2008
I can't see that Reid has done enough here to get a job like the Blades, if he had kept us up comfortably then maybe but they will surely go for someone a little more fashionable?

D

deanthegreenmachine

edengreen":2bvxphui said:
im hoping qpr do the dirty on warnock ......and he decides to semi retire to the place he has always wanted to be !

I think s there is a strong possibility warnock will be at argyle in his final management years, whatever league we are in, but even if qpr look elsewhere, hes too good and high profile right now, he would be snapped up by west ham, or another championship side,
The jury is still out on reid for me, its not that we lost players that cant be helped, or the 10 points, but some of the tatics i thought were a little suspect..that said he also has not had a chance to bring any players in, and that is and will be a strong indication of how he sees the club moving forward, and what pulling power he has to convince players to come to plymouth for league 2 football.
From my understanding hes well liked by all the staff so i would like to see him for another season.

Also we normally play at truro pre season...is there a reason why this fixture is now at home park?, hodges?, or a Risdale agreement with the truro owner...

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
argyleiggy":10mcczwu said:
I can't see that Reid has done enough here to get a job like the Blades, if he had kept us up comfortably then maybe but they will surely go for someone a little more fashionable?

What is wrong with wearing a very dark suit, white shirt and tie?

C

charlee

I think sacking Warnock so early and so shockingly has to be Argyles worst Managerial Decision of all time!

I hope this fiasco is sorted soonb and we can stop worrying and just enjoy some football again

R

RWW

If Reid does go it will be understandable (they may even pay him!)

For one, I would like us to nick Exeter's manager. I have no idea if he has been good or just lucky but imagine how they would feel!

They have finally got in a higher division than us only for us to nick their manager!

A

Anonymous

He's turned down Saints (where he had history) and Swansea, so there's no chance.

Wouldn't want him anyway, he's been 'tainted'. :)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
RWW":1dc0gj8z said:
If Reid does go it will be understandable (they may even pay him!)

For one, I would like us to nick Exeter's manager. I have no idea if he has been good or just lucky but imagine how they would feel!

They have finally got in a higher division than us only for us to nick their manager!
So he could take us down to the Conference but you'd be happy because we nicked him off them? No thanks.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Acording the Herald who is quoting from one of the Sunday Tabloids Peter Reid is having talks with Sheffield United. Trust it is only paper talk. :( :( :( :(

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
greengenes":15o1na2y said:
Ottawa Green":15o1na2y said:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Lost for words ?

Gutted. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: