Reid linked with Sheffield U | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reid linked with Sheffield U

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Copyright infringement.

See also the Rumours board.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Would be a big job for Reid and I cant blame him if he takes it. However I feel Chris Hughton would be better suited for the job.

Aug 8, 2006
Hope he doesnt go, but its whats best for him/career/family etc i guess.

Hope he doesnt join the Sheffield managerial merry go round, but i feel goings on at HP will get a fair bit worse before they get better.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
What concerns me about this is that, if it happens, it may have an effect upon some of the players that have recently opted to stay.

Aug 8, 2006
very true, we did underachieve with the players, despite what we dont/didnt know behind the scenes going on.

Did he ever get anywhere down here or commute up nth regularly? If he stays i think he deserves a few more songs during the home games , which were very scarce last season

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
What worries me about this is Sheff United do have a reputation for upsetting there fans with managerial appointments

bryan robson,kevin blackwell, gary speed, ian porterfield the list goes on

If Reidy goes there he will be out of work by christmas as there fans wont want him out of that list !

He wont get time like at Argyle and to be fair his results before the crisis hit werent that good (although in Dec when clifford came in I beleived that was changing) he wont get 6 months to sort his team out and would be expected 1.to be in top 3 and 2. above wednesday all season

Would go with best wishes from me but would not be too disapointed from a football point of view

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
If that report is true and Reidy has had talks with Sheff United then he clearly doesn't want to be here next season.

May 8, 2011
There are hardly any decent managers out there at the moment, I really hope Reid stays and has a chance to make a squad of his own.

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Lewdownlee":2g0czjhu said:
Not sure what my thoughts are if he goes. Mixture of acceptance and annoyance I think.

:iagree:

Apr 1, 2009
oddball":1u72cw9h said:
If that report is true and Reidy has had talks with Sheff United then he clearly doesn't want to be here next season.

What rubbish. It's called keeping options open. Assuming he has been given any assurances by our (prospective) new owners, he has absolutely no security however much he wants to play. It is surely permisssable for him to talk to another club without warranting the exaggerrated reaction above.

C

charlee

I think he will go.

If he did maybe we should get Carlo Ancelotti ha ha