Reid linked with Sheffield U | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Reid linked with Sheffield U

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Maybe the preferred bidders have told Reidy to look elsewhere? :stir:
Maybe, just maybe, it's all poppycock and he loves this place...

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
xmastree":1nvwggiq said:
oddball":1nvwggiq said:
If that report is true and Reidy has had talks with Sheff United then he clearly doesn't want to be here next season.

What rubbish. It's called keeping options open. Assuming he has been given any assurances by our (prospective) new owners, he has absolutely no security however much he wants to play. It is surely permisssable for him to talk to another club without warranting the exaggerrated reaction above.
I think he hungs up his boots a few years ago. :) :)
Personally I'd be gutted if he went but we shouldn't be surprised. IF he's offered the job I'd expect him to take it. To quote a phrase I hate "It's a no brainer" given our circumstances at the moment.

Sep 2, 2008
PR to Utd and Ollie returns to Home Park after his Blackpool squad gets broken up following relegation..... :cool:

C

Connor Clarke

IF Peter Reid goes to Sheffield United, who would you want to replace him?

If Torquay don't get promoted, I'd like Buckle but I don't think we'd have a chance of getting him :(

KeithB

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 30, 2004
Launceston
So this is reported in the 'People'!!!
I would take it with a very large pinch of salt.
Just another rumour thay have made up ... they are renown for it.
Now if the headline was 'Aliens ate my babysitter' .... I could start to believe it, as they would have more chance of getting that right.

C

charlee

Someone told me he held talks on Friday and they went well. He is apprently being revealed as new Sheff Utd Manager next week :(

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
If it's true them best of luck to him.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
charlee":3a5p4j5c said:
Someone told me he held talks on Friday and they went well. He is apprently being revealed as new Sheff Utd Manager next week :(

I don't know who would be the gullible one here. Charlee or Sheffield United.

Aug 8, 2006
Sure its all paper talk, but if it happened, and lets say the new owners pockets arent overspilling, what would someone think of Lee Hodges coming in? I always thought it would be a Warnock and him management team one day.