Reid linked with Sheffield U | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reid linked with Sheffield U

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
mikey":b72kbbga said:
Acording the Herald who is quoting from one of the Sunday Tabloids Peter Reid is having talks with Sheffield United. Trust it is only paper talk. :( :( :( :(
Been on holiday??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Apr 15, 2008
London
IJN":k9y7hkhy said:
He's turned down Saints (where he had history) and Swansea, so there's no chance.

Wouldn't want him anyway, he's been 'tainted'. :)

A loyal manager who's first concen isn't money? Nah, wouldn't want that now, would we?

Moot point anyway, I can't see him leaving Exeter.

G

Gareth Nicholson

Greenblooded1":1e7riuwt said:
Isn't he under contract? can we sell him?

We've hardly fulfilled our end of the contract by paying him, so I suspect he could break his contract fairly freely.

Nov 18, 2006
S.E.Cornwall
"according to one Sunday tabloid". They make up stories to suit themselves. I thought Sheff Utd were in financial trouble. Would he want to go through all that again?
I think he'll stay loyal to us, I hope so anyway :cry: :cry:

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Waste of print, at the moment, the Herald. Exactly the same story in the Western Morning News....and that is it for both of them. What about some probing to find out who the new uyers might be? What involvement might the PCC have in the future of PAFC?...etc

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ottawa Green":1t577e4r said:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Why don't you just merge it with the other thread? :)

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
PL2 3DQ":2ucv4svz said:
Ottawa Green":2ucv4svz said:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Why don't you just merge it with the other thread? :)

Because he's not on the radio at the moment. :) :) :) :) :) :stout: :mrgreen:

T

The Grumpy Loyal

stewthenoo":3g5ki3c7 said:
Waste of print, at the moment, the Herald. Exactly the same story in the Western Morning News....and that is it for both of them. What about some probing to find out who the new uyers might be? What involvement might the PCC have in the future of PAFC?...etc

So your prefered journalistic direction would be to completely disregard the express wishes of a group that are potentially saving us from oblivion, and name them, in turn possibly scuppering the deal, just to satisfy supporter curiosity?

Top idea, that...

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Appointment soon

SHEFFIELD United’s search for a new manager was entering its final stages last night as officials from the South Yorkshire club finalised their short-list of applicants.

And, in a new twist, it emerged that those vying to replace Micky Adams have been asked to submit a comprehensive set of references in support of their case.

Former Sheffield Wednesday chief Danny Wilson and Mark Robins, previously of Barnsley, are understood to be interested in the vacant post while Plymouth Argyle’s Peter Reid is also believed to covet the job.

The rigorous selection process, devised by plc chairman Kevin McCabe, is already known to have cost one high-profile contender his place in the queue to succeed Adams who was sacked after failing to preserve United’s Championship status.

L

Laughter My Ploy

covet (to wish for, especially eagerly)...really? thats a strong word

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I don't.

I think we'd be hearing a lot more "nudge nudge wink wink" from those in the know at our end of the spectrum if there was anything in it. A lot of posters on this site have access to stuff before it happens and there appears to be no indication that he's going apart from a few pieces of lazy journalism. I'd bet a large sum of money that he won't be Sheffield United's new manager- I'd make a guess it'll be Robins.

Feb 29, 2008
cleaner":yw5le6e2 said:
GreenSam":yw5le6e2 said:
I don't.

I think we'd be hearing a lot more "nudge nudge wink wink" from those in the know at our end of the spectrum if there was anything in it. A lot of posters on this site have access to stuff before it happens and there appears to be no indication that he's going apart from a few pieces of lazy journalism. I'd bet a large sum of money that he won't be Sheffield United's new manager- I'd make a guess it'll be Robins.
Good guess :)

I'm not sure there is any in the know, I think Deep Throat had the Ridsdale being owner thing or he may have been first to turn on the telly. The usual suspects have been out of the loop totally on the new regime.