Plymouth photos. | Page 28 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth photos.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Found it

DW013.jpg

Reactions: Ironman
Aug 5, 2015
I used to live in Taunton Avenue but up the Bodmin Avenue end. Near the bus terminus. Went to Woodfields Infants and Juniors. Bit of a shame things got demolished but I guess they needed to find somewhere to live for us baby boomers! Quite significant though they only provided a secondary modern for the Whitleigh area. I guess they thought the 11plus was beyond us!

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
I used to live in Taunton Avenue but up the Bodmin Avenue end. Near the bus terminus. Went to Woodfields Infants and Juniors. Bit of a shame things got demolished but I guess they needed to find somewhere to live for us baby boomers! Quite significant though they only provided a secondary modern for the Whitleigh area. I guess they thought the 11plus was beyond us!

We used to live in Taunton Avenue too (297) - both my brothers were born there (at home). Not me: I was born in Station Road in Keyham (Liam from Keyham was a moniker given to me by a school-friend ... which I think works better than if I was born in Leigham: Liam from Leigham would sound ... silly).

• Haha
Reactions: Ironman

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
My dear old Mum used to be a dinner lady working in the kitchen at Woodfield Infants/Junior. Your dessert of a round shortbread biscuit, with glace cherry on the top, floating on a sea of pink custard could well have been served to you by her ;)

Living in Dorchester Avenue I went to Whitleigh Infants/Junior but had some great mates that went to Woodfield.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I learnt to swim here, if you did'nt flap your arms and legs you froze to death.....

334319347_164989179275511_8021465729409615197_n.jpg