Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe Wanderers - the build up | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe Wanderers - the build up

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I don't like what they stand for. Anti football club that hide behind the 'small budget' excuse.
Gotta love Gareth Ainsworth. What a guy. Good manager, good singer. Rock God. Whatā€™s not to like. Heā€™ll be wearing cooler boots than any of the players on Tuesday night šŸ˜Ž

Dec 7, 2012
Good for you.

Meanwhile I'll post what I want within the rules of this site.

I hope they get relegated with haste back to whence they came. Odious club.
Would that be this rule:
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
Or, as itā€™s your train set:
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Would that be this rule:
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
Or, as itā€™s your train set:
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
The phrase: 'a vile little Club' offends you? You think that is abusive? Can't really be defamatory I think because it isn't a person. Hateful? threatening?

Just an individual comment/opinion that you can just disagree with or ignore?

Reactions: bigalf
Sep 6, 2006
The phrase: 'a vile little Club' offends you? You think that is abusive? Can't really be defamatory I think because it isn't a person. Hateful? threatening?

Vile is not 'hateful' according to you?!

Dec 7, 2012

Didnā€™t say I was offended, just thought it unnecessary so I disagreed with it. Iā€™m sure most Wycombe fans would be offended though.

Reactions: Greendawe
Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
I'm more worried about the "track record" of the referee for this game than the opposition, if I'm honest.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I just donā€™t get all this vile, odious nonsense. Itā€™s completely over the top. If it were Evans or Barton you were talking about, Iā€™d understand it.

I mean, itā€™s Gareth Ainsworth and Wycombe fgs. I bet theyā€™ll have a good laugh about this on their (no doubt) vile, odious forum.

Ainsworth and Lowe have a massive connection anyway. Theyā€™ll be giving each other a hug before the game.

Dreamgreen

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I just donā€™t get all this vile, odious nonsense. Itā€™s completely over the top. If it were Evans or Barton you were talking about, Iā€™d understand it.

I mean, itā€™s Gareth Ainsworth and Wycombe fgs. I bet theyā€™ll have a good laugh about this on their (no doubt) vile, odious forum.

Ainsworth and Lowe have a massive connection anyway. Theyā€™ll be giving each other a hug before the game.
I've hugged Akinfenwa but I still donĀ“t like Whycome.