Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe Wanderers - the build up | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle v Wycombe Wanderers - the build up

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
A vile little club.
So now you may realise why Ian posted his remark! The feigning of the head injury at the Devonport End was pure cheating and nothing changes my view on why I detest that football club

On a positive note I would rather watch our team over them and I wouldn’t be a season ticket holder if I were a Wycombe fan .
If we took one of our numerous chances to go 1-0 up it may have been a different game. They are a strong physical team and the way they play is effective, I give them that

Reactions: freddie2greens
Jan 7, 2016
Kernow
I so wanted Wycombe to have changed for the better but alas a leopard does not change its spots. A most frustrating game to watch; the better side lost out to the dark arts.

Jul 4, 2008
newton abbot
Took a mate who was livid with Wycombe! Fancy having to watch them them every week. The head injury incident was the turning point for me. We were giving it a go at the time only for them to go down the other end and score straight after the break in play.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I have no problem with 'game management' and time wasting if the ref won't crack down. But feigning injury? Feigning a head injury? Using that in a game where Galloway had a real problem? How long before a Wycombe player with a dislocated kneecap got attention? Everyone would be waiting for him to get up and trot off smiling.
Vile? Yes I think so.

Reactions: Age of reason