Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 64 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

Jul 12, 2016
Conor Grant is off to Preston. Wants to move back closer to his family. Miller and Law to compete for the left wing back spot. Now Miller has been signed, Conor will be allowed to leave if Preston pay the desired fee Argyle want
So if Preston aren’t prepared to pay the desired fee we are stuck with Grant aw well as Miller and Law.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
No sure about stuck with. Connor was great for us last season. I certianly wouldn't be disappointed if he's stayed a green.
Totally agree, Conor Grant is a v good player in my eyes.

Reactions: Martyn

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
That’s a big loss in my opinion, as he performed very well last year. Also from watching those player interviews last season I also got the impressions Conor was a key member of the dressing room make everyone laugh so I can imagine he will missed there too.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
That’s a big loss in my opinion, as he performed very well last year. Also from watching those player interviews last season I also got the impressions Conor was a key member of the dressing room make everyone laugh so I can imagine he will missed there too.

I don’t know how much importance people put on numbers.

However. Last season 7 goals and 4 assist. However, the year before he scored 4 goals but got 11 assists. Both seasons he played 38 league games.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Grant is versatile, can play in Houghton's position or further forward, or of course LWB. He has an engine, reads the game well, rarely gives the ball away and is a leader. Every dressing room needs more than 1 leader. If he moved on, he'd be a huge loss and very difficult to replace

Jul 12, 2016
Grant is versatile, can play in Houghton's position or further forward, or of course LWB. He has an engine, reads the game well, rarely gives the ball away and is a leader. Every dressing room needs more than 1 leader. If he moved on, he'd be a huge loss and very difficult to replace
Can’t defend, goes missing in games and IMO is overrated.I’d put him in the same category as Mayor.

Jul 12, 2016
No sure about stuck with. Connor was great for us last season. I certianly wouldn't be disappointed if he's stayed a green.
“Stuck with “may be wrong terminology but merely saying why sign a potential replacement until we know Grant is leaving or is Miller in addition to?