Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 81 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
He scored 16 goals in 27 games last season in all competitions

Jul 28, 2020
Wottoon is in the vanarama team of the season, (at centre forward) which also includes a fella called Luke Young at Wrexham.

He is 6’2” and was recently appointed as vice captain at Notts County.

Has only recently found his feet as a regular scorer- hitting 37 goals in 73 games, since his transfer from Scunthorpe.

Judging by his YouTube footage seems quick and good in the air.

I hope there are some legs in this rumour....

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Apr 1, 2009
Wottoon is in the vanarama team of the season, (at centre forward) which also includes a fella called Luke Young at Wrexham.

He is 6’2” and was recently appointed as vice captain at Notts County.

Has only recently found his feet as a regular scorer- hitting 37 goals in 73 games, since his transfer from Scunthorpe.

Judging by his YouTube footage seems quick and good in the air.

I hope there are some legs in this rumour....
Is it even a rumour - thought it merely a suggestion? Seems highly unlikely with a fee involved.

May 22, 2006
C'est que ce.

Curses, now I have talking heads ear worming me.

Funnily enough, after his display at FGR, some of their supporters want him in the first team and fans forum had a thread about making a song for him. Not sure they thought of David Byrne.

I agree with your suggestion, unless he stays at City in which case ‘We’re on the road to nowhere’ might be better.

Reactions: ealinggreen
May 28, 2015
A very strong source tells me a loan for Tom eaves or Danny hylton seems most likely at the moment. Think I would rather Tom eaves but I would imagine hylton is more likely

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Tom Eaves would be a useful signing imo.. big and strong and a good target man. Would offer something different to what we have in the squad currrently. 👍

Jul 28, 2020
A very strong source tells me a loan for Tom eaves or Danny hylton seems most likely at the moment. Think I would rather Tom eaves but I would imagine hylton is more likely
Not disputing your information or source, but neither of these names is passing the credibility test for me.

Eaves ( who’s from Liverpool) would be a fantastic addition. But I just don’t see what’s in it for Tom Eaves. He’s more than proved himself in this division already, at Gillingham. He was on the bench for Hull’s last game- against QPR.-So he’s clearly very close to the first eleven there.

Hylton on the other hand just doesn’t seem a “Lowe” type player, to me - with his reputation for sharp elbows.That’s presuming he’s back to his best after his injuries. Would be a big gamble in several respects.

Kyle Wootton was mentioned a while back- and that’s much more the type of signing I’d like to see happen....

Reactions: Martyn
Sep 25, 2010
Not disputing your information or source, but neither of these names is passing the credibility test for me.

Eaves ( who’s from Liverpool) would be a fantastic addition. But I just don’t see what’s in it for Tom Eaves. He’s more than proved himself in this division already, at Gillingham. He was on the bench for Hull’s last game- against QPR.-So he’s clearly very close to the first eleven there.

Hylton on the other hand just doesn’t seem a “Lowe” type player, to me - with his reputation for sharp elbows.That’s presuming he’s back to his best after his injuries. Would be a big gamble in several respects.

Kyle Wootton was mentioned a while back- and that’s much more the type of signing I’d like to see happen....
Spot on

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Do people believe everything they hear from a source or are they telling porkies

RL knows what he requires & he is doing his best to get it- the impatience of some people is quite irriating- we have 15 days left

I would rather he get the right player than sign random players to fill the gaps

I also like fact Argyle operate a closed shop regarding targets - no gossip, no leaks & when an incoming is announced we should be excited at the player who has walked through the door