Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 82 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

Jun 27, 2019
Eaves ( who’s from Liverpool) would be a fantastic addition. But I just don’t see what’s in it for Tom Eaves. He’s more than proved himself in this division already, at Gillingham. He was on the bench for Hull’s last game- against QPR.-So he’s clearly very close to the first eleven there.
And it's not even like he'd be guaranteed first-team football with us. I'd say he'd spend as much time on the bench as he would on the pitch.

He'd certainly offer something different to what we have, though, that's for sure.

Jun 24, 2008
I read an article that Joey Barton of Bristol Rovers tried to sign Hylton in the Jan transfer window but he decided to stay and fight for his place. Despite being in and around the Luton squad they were very open to letting him go so it could have legs as a rumour.

Not sure how I feel about it mind. On paper, he's scored some goals and adds some valuable experience. It's only his reputation really, but trying to keep an open mind.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
I really don't get the resistance to the possibility of signing Danny Hylton. Yes, there is some baggage, but he is exactly the type of experienced and knowhow striker that we need. The only doubt for me would be whether he is now and can stay fit.

Reactions: Greendawe

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Tom Eaves would also be an exciting signing. Much as I like Ennis, Jephcott and Hardie, both Eaves and Hylton would have the presence that I think we currently lack up top.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
We do not need someone with an attitude problem or a bad reputation- RL has said so much with regard to player recruitment

The players spend so long in eachothers company especially when travelling to away games that you do not need a toxic, arrogant, mega ego ******* unsettling a group that consider eachother as family for the entire football season

RL will get the right fit that ticks all the boxes- the obsession with players that have had success in seasons gone by needs to stop

Yes Danny Hylton may have topped the goal scoring charts in years gone by but when you hear about his character- i would not want a player like that anywhere near our dressing room

We do not need a split dressing room as RL says the players are family & no *****heads are going to ruin it

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Harry Kane was nowhere to be seen yesterday- surprised no one has said he is taking a mega pay cut to join Argyle :D
I saw Kanu in the Argyle car park yesterday! 😂

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Need two now.
Yes, just saw that. Very bad news about Ennis. Minimum of 6 weeks out. Not sure we'll see Danny Mayor for a couple of weeks either.
We really need to get 3 in this week, if at all possible.

Jul 28, 2020
I wonder whether Lowe might consider Jerome Sinclair ? The former Liverpool striker is now a free agent . Could Nicky Maynard be tempted south ? I also like the look of national league top scorer Michael Cheek at Bromley, as well as Kabonga Tshimanga at Boreham Wood.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
I wonder whether Lowe might consider Jerome Sinclair ? The former Liverpool striker is now a free agent . Could Nicky Maynard be tempted south ? I also like the look of national league top scorer Michael Cheek at Bromley, as well as Kabonga Tshimanga at Boreham Wood.
kabonga Tshimanga signed for Chesterfield last week

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I read an article that Joey Barton of Bristol Rovers tried to sign Hylton in the Jan transfer window but he decided to stay and fight for his place. Despite being in and around the Luton squad they were very open to letting him go so it could have legs as a rumour.

Not sure how I feel about it mind. On paper, he's scored some goals and adds some valuable experience. It's only his reputation really, but trying to keep an open mind.
A perfect fit. A racist, The Gas and Barton!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I really don't get the resistance to the possibility of signing Danny Hylton. Yes, there is some baggage, but he is exactly the type of experienced and knowhow striker that we need. The only doubt for me would be whether he is now and can stay fit.
Remember Lowey’s manta ‘No knobheads’?

He’d certainly fail that criterion.