Players worth a look at (the 'how about ..' thread) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Players worth a look at (the 'how about ..' thread)

Oct 10, 2012
Marc Leonard who has been on loan at Northampton from Brighton has had a good season in league one.

Idris El Mizouni who’s been at Leyton Orient from Ipswich could be a realistic option too.
Other players who have had decent spells in league one on loan are Freddie Potts and Harvey Vale (Wycombe & Bristol Rovers).

I think these sort of players who could be available for transfer/loan are the type we’d probably be in the market for.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Paddy McNair just released by Boro. An experienced championship head to lead the defence?

Reactions: Mexijan1
Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Would love Sorensen and Erhahon from Lincoln. The former is a RWB and available on a free. The latter would probably cost half a million but has a lot of the traits we lack in that area of the pitch.

If Cooper is to go, I wonder if we would be interested in Arthur Okonkwo who just spent the season on loan to Wrexham from Arsenal. He’s had a very good year and has been linked with a permanent move to unnamed championship clubs. Very much a modern goalkeeper.

Jun 27, 2019
Sorba Thomas at Huddersfield would be a great addition. He scored 4 goals and notched up 9 assists from left wing. He was second in the entire division for key passes (passes that led to a shot) with 3.23 per game - that's roughly double Whittaker and Azaz. He was also among the divisional leaders for crosses per game, progressive carries and shot-creating actions. All that in a struggling side.

Only 25 and a Wales international, he would cost a fee as he's got two years left on his contract, but he's the sort of player we should be going for if we're serious about establishing ourselves in the division.

Reactions: Rogue
Jul 28, 2020
Would love Sorensen and Erhahon from Lincoln. The former is a RWB and available on a free. The latter would probably cost half a million but has a lot of the traits we lack in that area of the pitch.

If Cooper is to go, I wonder if we would be interested in Arthur Okonkwo who just spent the season on loan to Wrexham from Arsenal. He’s had a very good year and has been linked with a permanent move to unnamed championship clubs. Very much a modern goalkeeper.
I guess you went to the Lincoln game too, Nobby ?? Great minds and all that....

I mentioned Lasse Sorensen on p2 of this thread. Bad news is that Lincoln have taken up the option to extend his contract.so he is under contract for another season.But is still young - so well worth a fee. Would you agree ?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Talk is Wrexham want to sign him on a permanent deal and will break bank to sign him

Jul 28, 2020
It seems danny mandriou is out of contract at lincoln

He seems to be keeping up his record as a goal scoring midfielder, from the league of ireland - where he had a reputation for scoring some stunning long range goals, from an advanced midfield position

I always felt there was a touch of the graham Carey's about him

Listed as 14 goals from 56 starts at Lincoln....

Reactions: Drakey and Drake