Players worth a look at (the 'how about ..' thread) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Players worth a look at (the 'how about ..' thread)

GreenDave1981

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 5, 2017
A couple of free agents to look at:

Callum O’Hare - Coventry
Dennis Praet - Leicester
Alex Mowatt - West Brom
John Lundstrum - rangers

A few of those a getting on in years but would add plenty of experience to our midfield. I recon that is the key area for us to strengthen this year if we can add creativity and Steel to our midfield

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul green14

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth

Callum O’Hare - huddersfield
Dennis Praet - Leicester
Alex Mowatt - West Brom
John Lundstrum - rangers

A few of those a getting on in years but would add plenty of experience to our midfield. I recon that is the key area for us to strengthen this year if we can add creativity and Steel to our midfield

I remember watching Alex Mowatt play at Home Park for England against the USA, he was the best player on the pitch.

Sep 12, 2023

Callum O’Hare - huddersfield
Dennis Praet - Leicester
Alex Mowatt - West Brom
John Lundstrum - rangers

Think you will find Callum O'hare plays for Cov.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Alfie May - Charlton. I'd even pay his bus fair down!

Not a chance, he went Charlton because he wanted to be closer to home

Reactions: Penmaster

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
Miovski would be a sensational signing but almost certainly will have bigger options than us. Murray is 32 and the epitome of Scottish journeyman striker - no chance he's good enough for the Championship. I've been banging on about Lyall Cameron from Dundee for at least a year - he would be perfect to fill the Azaz-shaped hole.

He does look good, the Championship is a big step up from Scottish Premier though.

Oct 10, 2012
Marc Leonard who has been on loan at Northampton from Brighton has had a good season in league one.

Idris El Mizouni who’s been at Leyton Orient from Ipswich could be a realistic option too.

Reactions: Deacster

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
I expect we’ll be all over the Premier League released youth players list, looking to un-earth a hidden gem.
Any £ investment should go through the spine of the team, CB, midfield and striker.
I wouldn’t expect any big name signings

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Isak Hansen-Aaroen. 19 years old. Norway U21 international. Season long loan from Werder Bremen. Formerly at Manchester United as a youth. Dribbling central midfielder. Azaz replacement

Tyrese Campbell. Striker. Stoke. Leaving the club. Not prolific but physical and handy.

Agree with other calls for Nombe.

Last edited:

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
Johannson if Cooper is leaving. Gyabi would be worth an enquiry and Miyoshi, Beilik and Paik all rumoured to be leaving Brum. Helik is a good call at CB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul green14