Offers taken on my Season Ticket | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Offers taken on my Season Ticket

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Greenrod":2z26zp37 said:
It's football - there are winners and losers, peaks and troughs, ups and downs.

If you want to make a statement, just give your tickets to someone who can't afford to support their team - a real fan.
A real fan?

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
Drew_Savage":k0va86at said:
Tugboat":k0va86at said:
Greenrod":k0va86at said:

If you want to make a statement, just give your tickets to someone who can't afford to support their team - a real fan.
A real fan?

Is that Real Sociedad, Real Mallorca or Real Madrid?

If you are talking Real, then you missed out Real Betis, Real Murcia, Real Zaragoza, Villareal etc etc.

But there is only one Plymouth Argyle.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Greenrod":34fe74ef said:

Have to agree with this......... if you don't want your tickets don't sell them to the highest bidder, give them to someone who wants to go to matches and support their team but, for whatever reason, can't afford to do so.

A

argylefaninwales

you pay up front for a season ticket, loyal fan, and then you have to watch us play.
come on.
how many season ticket holders would now pay up front?
2013/14 season what players do we keep hold of??

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Now THIS is what I call a real fan.

Worlds-Largest-Wind-Tunnel-4.jpeg

It also represents Argyle's best chance of getting the ball in the net these days. Lends a whole new meaning to the tired old cliché of the manager asking the fans to get behind the team, eh?

C

Cult Of Personality

I can understand the hurt and angry you are going through because most argyle fans are going through the same deal

But we the reason i carry on going to watch this crap is because one day it will change one day the ball will hit the post and go in and we win the game

The Tough times makes the Sweeter moments real to the fans who said i was there at Stourbridge or Doncaster or any low moment in the last few years

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
Greenrod":8nqaysn0 said:

How do you know what sacrifices Digi had to make to buy his season ticket?

"a real fan" = someone who can't afford a season ticket? blimey, we must have a couple hundred thousand real fans around the area then :funny: